Kassquatch's First Time Indoor Early Miss Auto On The Cheap!

Day 30: July 8th 2018 (Day 24 on video)

• Morning Report: Nothing much new to report overnight. First 2 pictures taken at 11:15am
  • Evening Report: Sunny and warm day today. Didn't notice any major changes today either. Last 2 pictures taken at 9:00pm
Todays daily total sunlight: ~15 hours
Todays Average daytime temp: 25°C
Previous Nighttime Average temp: 14°C
Todays Average daytime relative humidity: ~59%
Previous Nighttime Average relative humidity: ~88%

Day 31: July 9th 2018 (Day 25 on video)

• Morning Report: Minimal growth overnight it looks like. Rainy overnight but under a tree so not drenched. First 2 pictures taken at 9:15am
  • Evening Report: Rainy afternoon today but warm'ish. Still minimal growth but can only really tell by looking at the top leaves that have folded out and looking at the timelapse at like 20000000x speed. Last 2 pictures taken at 9:00pm
Todays Average daytime temp: 20.5°C
Previous Nighttime Average temp: 17°C
Todays Average daytime relative humidity: ~78%
Previous Nighttime Average relative humidity: ~78%

Day 32: July 10th 2018 (Day 26 on video)

• Morning Report: Again, not much to report. It's crazy how much taller this gal is compared to the other one. But the other one was definitely stunted from the start. (not counting the LST) First 2 pictures taken at 10:15am
  • Evening Report: Sunny day finally! Timelapse is a little wonky as the camera fell a few times. But I fully included both plants in it! Sprayed with my organic insecticide a little today because bugs. Last 2 pictures taken at 8:00pm

Todays Average daytime temp: 22°C
Previous Nighttime Average temp: 15°C
Todays Average daytime relative humidity: ~56%
Previous Nighttime Average relative humidity: ~73%

I will have to google to see what you mean by ponytailing as I have never heard that term (other than in a hair sense)

but I am sure this upcoming week the both of them will grow a lot as we are finally supposed to have nice hot ans sunny weather. They called June "Junuary" this past month because it has sucked for summer weather and has continued up until now.

Everything I have googled seems to be on WAY bushier plants. Mine looks think and tall and way less leaves.../shrug

Day 26 (Day 32 from start) timelapse! As stated sorry for the bad camera work today. Kept falling out of its holder. Also going to move it to a different place tomorrow as the sun isn't making good camera shots. No music, you are here to fast!!

Day 33: July 11th 2018 (Day 27 on video)

• Morning Report: She's looking wimpy :( First 2 pictures taken at 9:15am
  • Evening Report: Hot and sunny day. But shes wimpy. Dirt was dry, minimally watered with nutes. I dunno. Last 2 pictures taken at 8:00pm
Todays Average daytime temp: 26°C
Previous Nighttime Average temp: 14.5°C
Todays Average daytime relative humidity: ~55%
Previous Nighttime Average relative humidity: ~85%

Day 27 (day 33 from start) timelapse. A windy one today. and I don't know what is up with my app but it keeps stopping recording so its a bit shorter today. As usual, if no music, you are here to fast! ( I say this because I dont feel like staying up to wait for youtube to render the music before posting)

Day 34: July 12th 2018 (Day 28 on video)

• Morning Report: Watered her first thing. She needed it is seems. First 2 pictures taken at 10:15am
  • Evening Report: Ok so now shes turning yellow on the bottom and it looks like she is flowering? Am I correct? it's only a month in. the last picture is a close up of the top of her. Is it because of going 18/6 to like 15/9? Last 3 pictures taken at 8:00pm
Todays Average daytime temp: 27°C
Previous Nighttime Average temp: 15°C
Todays Average daytime relative humidity: ~58%
Previous Nighttime Average relative humidity: ~84%

Day 28 (Day 34 from start) timelapse. It's a slower timelapse today because the camera ate the morning shots because the phone overheated in the sun. So if you want, just make it 2x faster on youtube :p As always, if no music, you are here to quickly you keener!

Morning mr.K, I was a bit too early for the music, so I hummed quietly to myself. Watching the time lapse vid and watching the shadow cast by the sun I'm wondering if you moved the girls to that position for the time lapse vids because it looks like the sun comes up behind the tree in the background of your video or just to the left of the tree as you see how the lady follows the sun....? Towards the end of each day the sun appears to cast shadows from behind the tree.

Have a great day mr.K.

please disregard all of the above...haha. stupid gollum....

I move it a few times if I can to stay in the sun. My back yard has a lot of trees surrounding it and really no 1 place gets sun all day. And from week to week, it also changes because of the angle of the sun changing also. Like at the beginning its uptop of the retaining wall, and towards the end its below. Because of sun angles.

Also, the beginning of the week was much rainier so I kept it up top so the trees covered some of the rain

Back
Top Bottom