Early Miss Auto: First Grow

Yep.

Make sure that your perlite is rinsed very well to remove dust. Put perlite in pot and water through perlite to settle it into place and to fill reservoir. Place seed pointed end up in a hole about 3/8” to 1/2” deep. Cover with perlite and lightly tamp. Place pot in warm (but not hot) location. No extra light needed until you see the sprout.
Good Luck!
:green_heart:

Oh, and it’s okay to blow up your own thread. :cool:

Edited to correct that the initial water really doesn’t need to be pH adjusted, since there are no nutes (or roots! :laugh:).

You could get lucky and it’s an albino seed, but chances are it’s just immature.

Bag seeds are fun to learn on, and can be an exciting surprise grow. But more often than not, the genetics are disappointing.

Enjoy the PE!
:smokin:

I did it weight 8.5 pounds light but I didn't have a chance to do Heavy weight. Each of the girls took more than 1.5 - 2 liters for a full soak. In addition to that Charlie is showing some deficiency's but that could be because of my watering schedules are all messed... also I got my ph tester and with the nutes my ph was low at 5.7 :rolleyes:
I need to get my crap together... and I used the ph tester right out of the pack dose anyone know if I should have calibrated first before use.

dose anyone know if I should have calibrated first before use

Yes, you should calibrate before use, and at least once every couple of weeks. And be sure to keep the probe wet when stored (best with the pH 4 calibration liquid).

That was a good dry weight. A couple of liters will add over 4 pounds. But just focus on letting them dry out to about that weight before watering again.

Good Thursday everyone another update on the girls did the first major feeding the other day and snoopy is looking up and happy just on the horizon of flower.
My rh is between 25- 45 though out the day and I'm watering every week now around ph of 6
Cheers :ganjamon:

Good Thursday everyone another update on the girls did the first major feeding the other day and snoopy is looking up and happy just on the horizon of flower.
My rh is between 25- 45 though out the day and I'm watering every week now around ph of 6
Cheers :ganjamon:

Lookin good Dz theyre coming along nicely!

That is light you weighed it in at 8.5lbs before 3.5lbs is a third of a gallon of water less. I been watering a bit early. Had one get to dry recently while I was at work for the day. :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom