Pump suggestions

Trump

I'm setting up a DIY auto irrigate system using FloraFlex Matrix plates. FloraFlex wants to see between 35psi - 50psi for their system to work properly. Do you think this pump will work? I'm feeding five 7 gal cloth pots currently but would like enough head room on the pump if I decide to go with more pots.

I'm running the feed lines through an Orbit 8 port distribution head. The FF Matrix distribution rings have 2 inlets. I currently have one 1/4" drip line running to each pot that I split off to accommodate the two inputs but the volume is too low so I'm thinking each input needs to have its own line off the distribution head so I plan on getting another 8 port so that I can feed 2 lines to each pot.

I'm setting up a DIY auto irrigate system using FloraFlex Matrix plates. FloraFlex wants to see between 35psi - 50psi for their system to work properly. Do you think this pump will work? I'm feeding five 7 gal cloth pots currently but would like enough head room on the pump if I decide to go with more pots.

I'm running the feed lines through an Orbit 8 port distribution head. The FF Matrix distribution rings have 2 inlets. I currently have one 1/4" drip line running to each pot that I split off to accommodate the two inputs but the volume is too low so I'm thinking each input needs to have its own line off the distribution head so I plan on getting another 8 port so that I can feed 2 lines to each pot.
Hey Amigo. :ciao: @NickHardy has hs a auto system.
He my be able to chime in.
Let's see if he is awake.
Never know what time it is there.:rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

@LKABudMan Merry Christmas Amigo. :ciao:
Just wondering if you can get an extra discount if he buys the @VIVOSUN pump?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

@LKABudMan Merry Christmas Amigo. :ciao:
Just wondering if you can get an extra discount if he buys the @VIVOSUN pump?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Merry Christmas brother. Of course, use code LKABUDMAN for 15% off anything on the Vivosun site.

Merry Christmas brother. Of course, use code LKABUDMAN for 15% off anything on the Vivosun site.
Thanks Buddy. :thanks:
There you go Trump, an extra 15% off on top of 420 members discount .:thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom