Purple edges of leaves

REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR GROW SUPPORT

What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Size or Square Footage of Room?
Temperature of Room?

Lemon Og Kush
70 sativa 30 indica
Flowering, dlipped 12/12 11 weeks ago
3 planta
Indoor
Bio Light Mix Soil
16l pots
Got 250hps on top and 125cfl on side
Temperatures are around 26celsius lights off and 21-22 lights off. Humidity usually around 45-50 lights on 30 when off. I keep them 14 lights off 10 lights on. I used B'Cuzz Fert series which seems to lack magnesium which someome suggested it was defiency off but didnt seem to help. Ph off runoff is around 6.3-6.5. Sorry for shitty information above but i was bit toked.

As far as I know purpling is caused by either low temps or by a phosphorus deficiency. I'd say you're experiencing the deficiency.

You are 11 weeks in, so perhaps you've already started the flush. Someone else can comment, but I'm not sure it'll be worth fixing this so late in the game

Some strains will change colors towards the end of Flower, not familiar with that strain so no idea if it is one of them. Agree with above post, if you are a week or two out from harvest probably nothing to correct or not much point in it that late in the game.

Lemon og from what ivr seen of it doesnt get purple due to genetics. Possibly due to low temps. What have the temps been averaging at lights on and off? Other than that i guess it could be a deffeciency. But if your at week 11 I wouldn't worry too much. If most of the plant looks healthy your fine if your gunna chop in next week or so anyway.

Might have been low temps at lights out around 21celsius at top. Only the bottpm buds purple up but they are big as hell. But ita slightly warmer now at lights out.

Back
Top Bottom