Purple Erkel - White Widow hybrid

vapedg13

A few days ago I cut down the main Cola off my PurpleWidow indoor Grow...started to bud root.....but still a nice bud.:peace:

005-4.jpg

.....................This is a piece of the bud after I have dried it for about a week;)

008-4.jpg

The rest of the plant is still growing and doing very well probably has 2 weeks left

001-7.jpg
003-3.jpg

WOw, what I pleasant looking plant! I love the dark leaves & of course purple buds....

that thing getting any UV light?

My yeild on this plant was 5 oz dried....I grow all my plants under MH... I used to used HPS and MH a 50/50 combo...I grow under 4 lights.

My usual strain is my 92 skunk (Clone only strain) I call KGB I average 6 ozs a plant

I grow by a cycle... using this cycle I grew a Sour Diesel plant to 9 oz dry... 7 weeks of veg... 10 week flower

2 weeks 6 inch cup... tranplant into a 8 inch potter

2 weeks 8 inch potter...transplant into a 10 inch potter

2 weeks 10 inch potter... transplant into a 12 inch potter

1 week 12 inch potter cut the lights 12/12 finish in that potter

003188.JPG

6 oz per plant, what nutes are you using? That shit seems unreal, you definitely need to start a journal cause 6 oz/lady is a great achievement.

6 oz per plant, what nutes are you using? That shit seems unreal, you definitely need to start a journal cause 6 oz/lady is a great achievement.

I use Greenleaves Grow Boost & Bloom Juice.... it has a built in color coded PH monitor you can tell your ph level by the color of your water

I will be doing a Journal on some new beans I'm getting they are a 4 way cross.... Larry/bubba X Whitewidow/Erkel

I grow in a soilless Mix ....Sunshine professional Mix #4

This is my KGB strain I have been growing for 18 yrs

004-23.jpg

011126.jpg

001-1.jpg

003-4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom