Purple People Eater Monsters Just In Time For Halloween Pawpaws Medicine Tent Chapter #3

Holy shit savvage man hope everythings orite. Full time grower would be my dream job lol
looks like ill live my foot was so swollen it made it look like my toes were sticking up but I got bone contusions which is a fancy word for bruised bone so they taped all my toes together gave me a boot and steroids ,I like the ROIDS I always get a lot done just need the swelling to go down Thank you very much for asking buddy

well @Bill284 you broke me lol my net is already full if it doubles I am gonna have a blast I was looking at all the potential colas and my eyes teared up ... Oh sorry just the dog was sitting on my foot. I water and feed them Im gonna let them drink tonight and lights out in the AM./ gonna be hard not to check them 17 times a day so Im locking up the zipper (gun locks are perfect) and giving the wife the key lol so on that note Im going to put my foot up
till tomorrow

well @Bill284 you broke me lol my net is already full if it doubles I am gonna have a blast I was looking at all the potential colas and my eyes teared up ... Oh sorry just the dog was sitting on my foot. I water and feed them Im gonna let them drink tonight and lights out in the AM./ gonna be hard not to check them 17 times a day so Im locking up the zipper (gun locks are perfect) and giving the wife the key lol so on that note Im going to put my foot up
till tomorrow
Go rest. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

a picture is worth a thousand words, see ya in 36 hrs

download.jpg

Good morning :ciao:

Stay safe
meant to send this yesterday I wrote but never clicked submit

back at ya my friend you have any idea how hard it is not looking at my plants lol My Hydrometer is blue tooth so I can check temps and RH on my phone. I did take 3 clones I had to go with what I had so I cut the clone at a 45 degree dipped in clone X took off everything except the tops put them in a Dynomyco spiked peat pod in a tray with a llittle water on the bottom and stuck them under a light Ill get the root blocks for next time im getting my order of soil and my dump truck of perlite today and Ill stick them in a solo cup after they had a chance to root or die lol I belive I did everything I could do with them per your clone post My sons have friend begging for clones so maybe I can subsidize the cost a bit not to mention the money I saved not buying pot. I have light leak starting on my zippers not enough to cause a problem but After this grow I wanna get a quality tent thats another post becuase I want to be wise and get a decent tent

any way I am a weak sack of SHEET i CAVED AT 32 HRS and WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE!!! and if any one wants to know Plant grow in the dark. So far I asm set up for a huge harvest (well for me it will be) all those honey holes are gonna be Colas and buds it is FRACKIN CHRISTMAS TIME IN THE GROW TENT!!! iF I seem excited pumped up maybe showing off a little I am I am so over joyed BRING ON DA' FLOWERS!!!!!

@Bill284 if ya cant tell Im a bit excited I have potential to have a lot of good pot To be honest I'm worried about my end game, I know what to do I have the stuff to do it Ill be glad when I have the confidence thats one of the the things I learned growing pot it just like everything else you can have all the book knowledge in the world but until you actually do it you dont know anything. But I got advice from you and a few other master weedsmiths so I think Ill be alright. it funny ya lookback 7-8 months ago I didn't know what Trichome was .

Any way I am glad I listen to you if I waited another week I would of had a out of control jungle. I do have a couple questions for ya if ya got time.
After the stretch I am taking any foliage under the net out I am hoping I have to add a second net But both strains are pure Indicas So Im kind of expecting shorter fatter buds I maybe wrong Ill see lol But what would you recommend as far as defoliate I see some people Take off all the leave except for the budding nodes and I see some leave the leave on But I have really only done Autos especial in a scrog. and one thing you finally got grilled into my thick skull is QuiT TAKING OFF THE LEAVES with the autos after they started budding in the net . I would just remove leaves that blocked light or any place they got bunched up and to thick so I would not get any mold started what would you recommend?

and what is it called when take all the leaves off to the nodes , Im guessing the benefit to focus growth on the buds ? is that the purpose?

I only took half a page Im getting better lol
How have you been especially after moving that dirt? at least ya know its healthy when it hurts, well As long as ya dont kick a bed post in the middle of the night lol thats not healthy that's painfully stupid My frickin Toes hurt and I swear no mater what I do they get stepped on by the dog or I kick a chair I need a rubber room. ok shutting up now so much for my half a page.
Thx Buddy stay safe
Ill talk to ya soon

@Bill284 if ya cant tell Im a bit excited I have potential to have a lot of good pot To be honest I'm worried about my end game, I know what to do I have the stuff to do it Ill be glad when I have the confidence thats one of the the things I learned growing pot it just like everything else you can have all the book knowledge in the world but until you actually do it you dont know anything. But I got advice from you and a few other master weedsmiths so I think Ill be alright. it funny ya lookback 7-8 months ago I didn't know what Trichome was .
Your doing brilliant.
I didn't find 420 for a couple years.
Any way I am glad I listen to you if I waited another week I would of had a out of control jungle. I do have a couple questions for ya if ya got time.
After the stretch I am taking any foliage under the net out
I don't like to defol much.
but under the net is usually cleaned out.
Did you see @Costanza 's scrog.
Perfect, nice and clean. :thumb:
I am hoping I have to add a second net But both strains are pure Indicas So Im kind of expecting shorter fatter buds I maybe wrong Ill see lol But what would you recommend as far as defoliate I see some people Take off all the leave except for the budding nodes and I see some leave the leave on But I have really only done Autos especial in a scrog. and one thing you finally got grilled into my thick skull is QuiT TAKING OFF THE LEAVES with the autos after they started budding in the net . I would just remove leaves that blocked light or any place they got bunched up and to thick so I would not get any mold started what would you recommend?
Lots of air circulation underneath and you will be ok.
If all you want is bud.
Defol everything under the net, everything.
If you make butter from trim and larf leav a little.
but anything under won't develop and just uses energy.
and what is it called when take all the leaves off to the nodes , Im guessing the benefit to focus growth on the buds ? is that the purpose?
Don't do that.
Don't worry about tucking leaves and removing stuff you think is blocking the light.
That leaf is absorbing energy, not blocking it.!!
I only took half a page Im getting better lol
How have you been especially after moving that dirt?
then 130 pounds of salt, fek.
I m not bad thanks considering.
at least ya know its healthy when it hurts, well As long as ya dont kick a bed post in the middle of the night lol thats not healthy that's painfully stupid My frickin Toes hurt and I swear no mater what I do they get stepped on by the dog or I kick a chair I need a rubber room.
steel toe shoes, better than a cast.you don't want the rubber room.:rofl:

ok shutting up now so much for my half a page.
No problem
Thx Buddy stay safe
Ill talk to ya soon
Take care. :passitleft:
Oh and good morning. :ciao:

Stay safe

@Bill284 AS ALWAY YOU COME THRU! Thx buddy your gonna have to give me your middle name Im gonna name a second gnome after you lol :thumb: :snowboating:

@Bill284 AS ALWAY YOU COME THRU! Thx buddy your gonna have to give me your middle name Im gonna name a second gnome after you lol :thumb: :snowboating:
Wilson :cheesygrinsmiley:
As in William Wilson the third actually.
Not giving my last name though.
You will have to guess at that one. :rofl:

Stay safe
Willy284 ;)

@Bill284 I bet I could I already have a good idea one thing for sure you got some irish or scots in the wood shed lol
I cant find that post of the guy you said to talk to about the scrog would you mind linkjing it again?

remember I was wonder what they called taking off all the leaves to the nodes its called swhazzing ( well maybe not exactly but its close) and they do it again after the stretch or 21 days it sound like basically the same as under the net clear out after flip and they after stretch.
could I get your thoughts on stats My temps are 65F at night 74F lights on Humidity is in the 60s at night and 40s light on so I think I got a solid environment just keep looking for mold or icicles loi any thing seem out of line? some times I get spikes but the ac unit is a big help you were right it doesnt take much to change the weather outside seems to effect it at times

your plants are looking really nice sounds like the green house is doing the Job I might stress on my little 4x4 tent But damn man you gotta deal with snow lol Id prolly bne standing out with torches like they use to do in the winterers in fear of frost. Well bud have a good morning Im going to bed
:yahoo:Mornin Willy

Good morning :ciao:
@Bill284 I bet I could I already have a good idea one thing for sure you got some irish or scots in the wood shed lol
I cant find that post of the guy you said to talk to about the scrog would you mind linkjing it again?

remember I was wonder what they called taking off all the leaves to the nodes its called swhazzing ( well maybe not exactly but its close)
I've seen the term before, not something I use.
but sounds similar to pre and post stretch clean out.
and they do it again after the stretch or 21 days it sound like basically the same as under the net clear out after flip and they after stretch.
could I get your thoughts on stats My temps are 65F at night 74F lights on Humidity is in the 60s at night and 40s
40 s isn't great, do you have a vpd chart?
light on so I think I got a solid environment just keep looking for mold or icicles loi any thing seem out of line?
Just that 40 rh.
some times I get spikes but the ac unit is a big help you were right it doesnt take much to change the weather outside seems to effect it at times

your plants are looking really nice sounds like the green house is doing the Job I might stress on my little 4x4 tent But damn man you gotta deal with snow
It's 2 c outside now, colder than yesterday.
7 c and 86 rh.
Need more citric acid.
lol Id prolly bne standing out with torches
Torches , like villagers running through the streets.:rofl:
like they use to do in the winterers in fear of frost. Well bud have a good morning Im going to bed
:yahoo:Mornin Willy
I'll see if I have a chart. Vpd.
1.18 ish I think I ran. In flower.
Right now not vital.
Your just flipping so the environment isn't as critical as week 6 kinda thing.
Basically still in veg.
So fluctuations at this point won't hurt as much.
Oh Costanza's thread is at the top.
Don't be so exact, it'll drive you crazy. :rofl:
Vpd chart, they are approximate I believe but similar. Very close.

Screenshot_20220911-160008_Google.jpg

Stay safe

Morning bud I have one of those Govee Hygrometer's and it sends my low and Highs abd my vpd I think Im doing fine 1.44 avg Vpd my weekly avg is 1.04 which according to my new chart (ty by the way) is right where I need to be Im not freaking about spots on my leaves I gotta stress about something or I could just eat a cookie lol. I have everything I need the AC/w dehum , fans, and humidifier. They wife is letting me get a 4x4 Gorilla grow tent lite for Christmas after this harvest and if I can afford it i wanna get a control panel so I can set my environment , so then I can stress on the power going out lol. well buddy enjoy your week end
stay safe/ stay stoned

well Day 5 pre flower and its monday I learned a few important points this week from @Costanza he is also a scrogger I defoiled enough to allow more air flow thru the buds and I keep a 12 in reciprocating fan under the net to allow maxim air flow below the net .I worked on getting the canopy even ,and Trying some + room between the potential bud spots. Im probably. Im most likely jumping the gun a bit , maybe on me Of these days ill get it thru my thick head they grow on their time line not mine. once I start seeing Pistils Ill readjust and play "BUD IN A BOX' Ill be using open sesame for 2 more weeks 1 time a week to 10 days along with alternating the Bud candy and Purpinator. when I change to bloom this up coming weekend I will be putting the living soil and Geo flora to the test Everything I use now is going to full of Phosphate and potassium and very little Nitrogen . to beef up the bud production so for now im on Pistil patrol

well Day 5 pre flower and its monday I learned a few important points this week from @Costanza he is also a scrogger I defoiled enough to allow more air flow thru the buds and I keep a 12 in reciprocating fan under the net to allow maxim air flow below the net .I worked on getting the canopy even ,and Trying some + room between the potential bud spots. Im probably. Im most likely jumping the gun a bit , maybe on me Of these days ill get it thru my thick head they grow on their time line not mine. once I start seeing Pistils Ill readjust and play "BUD IN A BOX' Ill be using open sesame for 2 more weeks 1 time a week to 10 days along with alternating the Bud candy and Purpinator. when I change to bloom this up coming weekend I will be putting the living soil and Geo flora to the test Everything I use now is going to full of Phosphate and potassium and very little Nitrogen . to beef up the bud production so for now im on Pistil patrol
You know who else has a beautiful scrog going right now. @Fenderbender
Check it, beautiful. :yahoo: Ganesha's Tent

Stay safe

@Bill284 yes he does, he is also a few weeks ahead. I noticed lower in the canopy I have come across discolored malform leaves, but my hair aint on fire am I getting better or what? I noticed looking at house plants it's not uncommon other than a few stepchildren I am really happy with the living soil. like I said on the earlier post I wasa considering backing down my nute additives a bit But if you have singed tips Im going to stick with it especially the bud builders.
with Autos I always had a lockout when flowering started. But these plant are so much hardier than any of my autos were the next 2 weeks will tell the story. Did you notice Geo Flora added massive bloom123 to thier recommended additives. I am really considering dropping the fox farm since I only dosed it 1 time I guess I need to check the ingredients in detail.*one question is the Bud candy going to help bulk up buds? I guess I need to focus on terpenes, resin and cannabinoids Im
* I checked the ingredents and trhey are basiclly the same thing but in powder form what Has me worried is the NPK
will check these out and let know if you think they might be too hot FOX FARM TRIO
So how faR ARE YOU FROM HARVEST? sry caps I really want to follow you thru dry/cure this time

@Bill284 yes he does, he is also a few weeks ahead. I noticed lower in the canopy I have come across discolored malform leaves,
common for older leaves to get a bit discolored and rough.
not an issue usually.
but my hair aint on fire am I getting better or what? I noticed looking at house plants it's not uncommon other than a few stepchildren I am really happy with the living soil. like I said on the earlier post I wasa considering backing down my nute additives a bit
Try and stick with recommend doses.
They are designed to work together in proper amounts.
But if you have singed tips Im going to stick with it especially the bud builders.
with Autos I always had a lockout
Do you water until runoff every time.
I water till its coming out the bag.
Never get issues.
plus your new potting method increases roots and their ability to consume.
should improve the lock outs.
when flowering started. But these plant are so much hardier than any of my autos were the next 2 weeks will tell the story. Did you notice Geo Flora added massive bloom123 to thier recommended additives.
No I can't get GF anymore.
I am really considering dropping the fox farm since I only dosed it 1 time I guess I need to check the ingredients in detail.*one question is the Bud candy going to help bulk up buds?
I just realized I been talking about something different.
Nature's candy I've been using.
yes bud candy helps bulk buds.
similarly it feed carbohydrates to the microbes in the root zone.
improves root health and overall growth.
I guess I need to focus on terpenes, resin and cannabinoids Im
* I checked the ingredents and trhey are basiclly the same thing but in powder form what Has me worried is the NPK
will check these out and let know if you think they might be too hot FOX FARM TRIO
There not a sponsor right.
I would use fox Farms .
Reviews are not great.
And lots of lockouts.
I'm using Prescription Blend right now, fantastic nutrients.
or Geo Flora another good one.
So how faR ARE YOU FROM HARVEST? sry caps I really want to follow you thru dry/cure this time
I'll probably start Harvesting this week.
Early but I'm running out of time, its Zero c right now, 4 c in the greenhouse.
Not good.
I'll show the whole process.
And everything else I do with it. :thumb:
Hope your having a great day.
Talk soon.

Stay safe

I have been flip-flopping on using the fox farm Budding Trio @Bill284 pointed oiut there are a lot of reviews with people dealing with lockout using FF they have a awesome soil the Happy frog and ocean forest but thier nutes having giv en me issues every time after reading the ingredients of Cha- Ching I read that it contains nitrogen great for veg but flowering not recommended. I Decided to get and use Massive Bloom 123 recommended by/for the Geo Flora during flower stage ( some what expensive but follows the plan) so for now Im sticking with the Bud candy, and Purpinatror with a shot of Potassium silica net week ill start the massive once a week

I have been flip-flopping on using the fox farm Budding Trio @Bill284 pointed oiut there are a lot of reviews with people dealing with lockout using FF they have a awesome soil the Happy frog and ocean forest but thier nutes having giv en me issues every time after reading the ingredients of Cha- Ching I read that it contains nitrogen great for veg but flowering not recommended. I Decided to get and use Massive Bloom 123 recommended by/for the Geo Flora during flower stage ( some what expensive but follows the plan) so for now Im sticking with the Bud candy, and Purpinatror with a shot of Potassium silica net week ill start the massive once a week
Sounds good. :thumb:
I just did a rot run.:rolleyes:
I wish I could harvest.

Stay safe

Back
Top Bottom