Purple People Eater Monsters Just In Time For Halloween Pawpaws Medicine Tent Chapter #3

@Bill284 no rot I hope? That one issue I haven't been hit with and hopefully having the ac unit will prevent that. there is no fix once it sets in is there? other than amputate right?

Im guess checking your PPM with top dressing and living soil I checked my water with purpinator and I was right around 400, here is the funny part I checked my run off PPM 4757 yeah that's four thousand lol the other plant said 1745. I read a article about growing organic and they said Organic growers dont do run off lol Im guessing if my ppm was that high my plants would be dead. today is 1 week of pre-flower my calaxes are starting to fill out. next time I will keep my net a little lower I think, but then I will be doing some heavy Sativa hybrids 'Tangie Chemdawg and Bruce lemon Diesel But I need to get this grow finished first pictures dont always tell the story but they are definitely starting to stretch

20221011_165552.jpg
20221011_165458.jpg

one thing I hope to do if I get a new Gorilla grow tent I want to put my AC above my plants right now Im losing about 2 1/2 sq ft

@Bill284 no rot I hope? That one issue I haven't been hit with and hopefully having the ac unit will prevent that. there is no fix once it sets in is there? other than amputate right?

Im guess checking your PPM with top dressing and living soil I checked my water with purpinator and I was right around 400, here is the funny part I checked my run off PPM 4757 yeah that's four thousand lol the other plant said 1745. I read a article about growing organic and they said Organic growers dont do run off lol Im guessing if my ppm was that high my plants would be dead. today is 1 week of pre-flower my calaxes are starting to fill out. next time I will keep my net a little lower I think, but then I will be doing some heavy Sativa hybrids 'Tangie Chemdawg and Bruce lemon Diesel But I need to get this grow finished first pictures dont always tell the story but they are definitely starting to stretch

20221011_165552.jpg
20221011_165458.jpg

one thing I hope to do if I get a new Gorilla grow tent I want to put my AC above my plants right now Im losing about 2 1/2 sq ft
Nice spread savvaage looking good 👍

Sounds good. :thumb:
I just did a rot run.:rolleyes:
I wish I could harvest.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
why cant you harvest ? do you have some ready?

why cant you harvest ? do you have some ready?
Good morning. :ciao:
Northern Lights is close, really close.
They just need a few more days.
But at this point I'm just going to have to start chopping.
I'm out of time.
My scope comes today, hopefully.
Then I can check trics and chop.
Drying room needs a couple finishing touches and I'm ready to go. :thumb:
Hope everything is going well, talk soon.

Stay safe

@Bill284 hey bud, my go to guy lol I got a few questions yeah I know :" surprise"
Im not sure if you saw my ppm post my ppm with H2o and Purpinator was like 350 when IU checked my runoff 1 plant was over 4500 ppm so I am guessing checking my runoff ppm is stupid lol. I cant get a accurate reading with Top dressing feeding and I cant remember the other question Ill come back when it hits me lol
ah 2 hrs later I remember the Black lebanon is known by its dark purple/blackish leaves it is in the Pheno so some Don't but most do and My Blackberry moonrocks are purple/blue buds. if my leaves are going to turn colors will that happen sooner that before the buds will? also lol

`
My next grow Im growing 2 SSSC strains a Tangie chemdawg and a Bruce lemon Diesel both Hybrids leaning more to the sativa side I want to do 4 plants total . they say the odds of male or female are 50/50 (and I dont want a 8 week veg like this one) I see now I should have flipped sooner the longer I let it veg it gave me layer after layer I have a ton of potential LARF (good if your a little elf who lives in a hollow tree) But I prefer smoking weed not baking cookies) is it quicker to clone and force bloom? and how soon can I clone and force flower? should I plant 4 and at flower hope for 2? what is the quickest way to sex my plants?

@Bill284, see the more you teach me the more I want to know the only way to get rid of me is to ignore me or My ticket gets punched. and all the THC in my system Im sure I am fully preserved lol.

Thx Buddy, one of these days Im going to help you in some way

ok now for the journal look what I found todaY
20221012_144648.jpg

Oh I was sooo excited as I looked from the distance, then I put my glasses on
WHITEHAR.jpg

yeah it was a fiber from where my fan tore a leaf lol

remember that nice level canopy I had last week well it is a stretchin

20221012_152724.jpg

it looks like Im landscaping for a ROLLERCOASTER :( But at the end of the week I will have tied the tallest ones down and Level it back out. the placement of My AC cost me more room than necessary. on my next grow I am going to put the ac on a 18" tall stand and Instead of losing all the room I am now Ill lose a 14" x 14" square and get a lot more room back. But Taking @constanza 's advice I have good air flow and room between buds so Hopefully Im right on track.
it is amazing how much more you learn every grow, I even learned how to spell Cannabis this grow :yahoo:and soooo much more.

That's about it for now so I will bb with another update in a few days ( hopefully packing my Pistil's)
Stay Safe , Stay Stoned
Savvage61

@Bill284 hey bud, my go to guy lol I got a few questions yeah I know :" surprise"
Im not sure if you saw my ppm post my ppm with H2o and Purpinator was like 350 when IU checked my runoff 1 plant was over 4500 ppm so I am guessing checking my runoff ppm is stupid lol. I cant get a accurate reading with Top dressing feeding and I cant remember the other question Ill come back when it hits me lol
ah 2 hrs later I remember the Black lebanon is known by its dark purple/blackish leaves it is in the Pheno so some Don't but most do and My Blackberry moonrocks are purple/blue buds. if my leaves are going to turn colors will that happen sooner that before the buds will?
Any thing is possible.
but odds are the chlorophyll will last until mid flower.
But that's typical flowering behavior.
Nothing says these plants won't have purple leaves tomorrow.
Pheno's are all different and can be quite colorful early.
ah 2 hrs later I remember the Black lebanon is known by its dark purple/blackish leaves it is in the Pheno so some Don't but most do and My Blackberry moonrocks are purple/blue buds. if my leaves are going to turn colors will that happen sooner that before the buds will? also lol

`
My next grow Im growing 2 SSSC strains a Tangie chemdawg and a Bruce lemon Diesel both Hybrids leaning more to the sativa side I want to do 4 plants total . they say the odds of male or female are 50/50 (and I dont want a 8 week veg like this one) I see now I should have flipped sooner the longer I let it veg it gave me layer after layer I have a ton of potential LARF (good if your a little elf who lives in a hollow tree) But I prefer smoking weed not baking cookies) is it quicker to clone and force bloom? and how soon can I clone and force flower? should I plant 4 and at flower hope for 2? what is the quickest way to sex my plants?

@Bill284, see the more you teach me the more I want to know the only way to get rid of me is to ignore me or My ticket gets punched. and all the THC in my system Im sure I am fully preserved lol.

but from experience mid flower on is when I saw it. ;)
also lol

`
Buy fems, I only pop genetically proven fems.
I threw a bunch of sprouted seeds in the spring when they finally got back to tell me they are regs.
Quickest way is to go 12/12 from week 2.
Otherwise youhaveto growbigenoughto cuta clone 4-5 weeks.
Then flip the clone., another 2 weeks .
fems are so simple.
if your scrogging you can't pop extra, they will be in the net
so you have to sex them first

Happy to help, anything at all.
Quick question is there still a bar in Richmond called The Newgate Prison.
place was exactly like it sounds.
concrete warehouse with picnic tables :rofl:
Closed it a few times. ;)
Take care.
Talk soon.

Stay safe.

mean this place? Newgate Prison, 900 block of W. Grace St. The VCU Police are located here now but they'll be moving downtown within the ne… | Richmond virginia, Richmond, Prison

I think they are closed now I cant find anything,

the seeds from SSSC that he ask me to grow was the regular seeds I have a second tent small tent , maybe I should just do some LST. Now Im starting to understand what you said earlier if he can get me to go through the sexing and everything and im happy to oblige him lol, he has sent me a bunch of good feminised seeds. I might try it this time just for the learning experience, I been looking at the whole breeding thing its actually kind of intresting but you need several tents

any way Ill cross that bridge when I get to it, Ill tell you "the rest of the story, Im gonna call it my paul harvey grow Did you guys get paul harvey?

well buddy have a good evening and may your trichome be amber soon
Good Morning :yahoo:

mean this place? Newgate Prison, 900 block of W. Grace St. The VCU Police are located here now but they'll be moving downtown within the ne… | Richmond virginia, Richmond, Prison

I think they are closed now I cant find anything,

the seeds from SSSC that he ask me to grow was the regular seeds I have a second tent small tent , maybe I should just do some LST. Now Im starting to understand what you said earlier if he can get me to go through the sexing and everything and im happy to oblige him lol, he has sent me a bunch of good feminised seeds. I might try it this time just for the learning experience, I been looking at the whole breeding thing its actually kind of intresting but you need several tents

any way Ill cross that bridge when I get to it, Ill tell you "the rest of the story, Im gonna call it my paul harvey grow Did you guys get paul harvey?

well buddy have a good evening and may your trichome be amber soon
Good Morning :yahoo:
Fer fek that's it. :yahoo:
How did you ever find a pic of it.
Was a rough place back in the 80's.
Did you ever go?
PH. a singer?
Good morning Amigo. :ciao:

Stay safe

Fer fek that's it. :yahoo:
How did you ever find a pic of it.
Was a rough place back in the 80's.
Did you ever go?
PH. a singer?
Good morning Amigo. :ciao:

Stay safe
I know I walked past it it's really preppie well ,IF THERE IS STILL PREPPIES COLLEGE CROWD WOULD BE A BETTER TERM frikn caps they redid downtown 15 - 20 yrs ago they added a canal walk and all kinds bars with 20 dollar burgers. yeah the world changed on us 🙃

Yeah I'm having problems with plants. some goofball cant leave em alone I look at these ScrOGs and they are in perfect rows almost like a checker board with perfect buds. and mine looks like im landscaping for a roller coaster. and I know I should just leave them alone till after the stretch I been clearing out Larf and it didn't dawn on me I could stunt them mid stretch. I think I got lucky everything seems to be doing ok. Im going start the GF bloom on Sat. I been using a 1/2 of cup every 2 weeks Im going to cut that back to a 1/3 since it is the first dose of bloom and there are a few crispy tips not bad but slightly burnt. Im going to just use PH water. I have the Massive formalation coming this week and if I cut back or stop using the bud candy. and then I will be on Geo Flora's recommended additives for flower Purpinator and massive bloom. I find myself rather nervous Im thinking what if I messed up and all I get is loose fluffy buds. I dont remember being like this when I was young. may be it was the AH Fek it attitudes we had back then. yeah Im stoned if you cant tell by my ramblings:lot-o-toke:
my son bought some BBmoonrocks and one I never heard of Gelato Dream` Man if I can get my pot like that I will be a happy camper any way sorry Ill shut up now have a good one
Talk to ya in the AM

* I forgot to tell you That Loving wife of mine let me get a gorilla grow tent I got the Lite another 4x4 it takes the 1 ft height extension They went on sale with 20 % off and after everything it is shipped complete for under 200 bucks catch is I cant open it till our anniversary on Dec 3 and it is my anniversary gift. I should be real close to harvest on Dec 5 lol funny how that worked out :rofl:

I know I walked past it it's really preppie well ,IF THERE IS STILL PREPPIES COLLEGE CROWD WOULD BE A BETTER TERM frikn caps they redid downtown 15 - 20 yrs ago they added a canal walk and all kinds bars with 20 dollar burgers. yeah the world changed on us 🙃

Yeah I'm having problems with plants. some goofball cant leave em alone I look at these ScrOGs and they are in perfect rows almost like a checker board with perfect buds. and mine looks like im landscaping for a roller coaster. and I know I should just leave them alone till after the stretch I been clearing out Larf and it didn't dawn on me I could stunt them mid stretch. I think I got lucky everything seems to be doing ok. Im going start the GF bloom on Sat. I been using a 1/2 of cup every 2 weeks Im going to cut that back to a 1/3 since it is the first dose of bloom and there are a few crispy tips not bad but slightly burnt. Im going to just use PH water. I have the Massive formalation coming this week and if I cut back or stop using the bud candy. and then I will be on Geo Flora's recommended additives for flower Purpinator and massive bloom. I find myself rather nervous Im thinking what if I messed up and all I get is loose fluffy buds. I dont remember being like this when I was young. may be it was the AH Fek it attitudes we had back then. yeah Im stoned if you cant tell by my ramblings:lot-o-toke:
my son bought some BBmoonrocks and one I never heard of Gelato Dream` Man if I can get my pot like that I will be a happy camper any way sorry Ill shut up now have a good one
Talk to ya in the AM

* I forgot to tell you That Loving wife of mine let me get a gorilla grow tent I got the Lite another 4x4 it takes the 1 ft height extension They went on sale with 20 % off and after everything it is shipped complete for under 200 bucks catch is I cant open it till our anniversary on Dec 3 and it is my anniversary gift. I should be real close to harvest on Dec 5 lol funny how that worked out :rofl:
Congratulations, how many years?
Landscaping for a Rollercoaster. :rofl:Hilarious.
When you start pulling leaves off she thinks she is being eaten by a predator.
The plants produce a hormone in reaction.
This is counterproductive to growth and slows it until the hormone dissipates.
So stop plucking. :laugh::rofl:
Pre stretch clean up and a post stretch clean up.
Do it at once and stop, then let her grow
New tent sounds great. :thumb:
Your going to run out of room soon.;)
Take care talk soon.

Stay safe

(sung by the tune "Do you hear what I hear") "?DO SEE WHAT I SEE ? "DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE" A PISITIL UNDERNEATH THE LIGHT...WITH MY LED SHINING SO BRIGHT, WITH MY LED SHINING SO BRIGHT! (consider your self lucky you cant hear me)
20221014_170513 (1).jpg

yes my first Pistil it wasn't easy to find one But I finally did after looking for one about 30 minutes . I broke out my Kind led Light and hung it with my 450 watt TS3000 mars Hydro so any where they overlap should be getting 700 watt Ill check it with the light meter later.

I got a lot accomplished I layed out a fresh bed of Kabashi , Frass, and this time I mixed in a little Dynomyco just.... just because lol, I figure it wouldnt hurt and eventually make it to the roots.
I then fed the girls their first taste of Geo Flora BLOOM. I cut back my food to 1/3 of a cup from 1/2 a cup and followed up with a watering of PHed water with a bit of Potassium silica to toughen up the stems.( I wish I had started after week 2 of veg) I am showing Burnt tips not a big deal as long as it stays at the very tip. Burnt tips usually means your Nutes are a bit hot, or your light to close. If I didnt mention it earlier I also bumped up the temps and Im staying between 85*F to 75*F for the next two weeks then I will gradually get to 75*F - 65*F and RELEASE "THE PURPLE PEOPLE EATER" (i WANNA SAY KRACKEN)

Congratulations, how many years?
Landscaping for a Rollercoaster. :rofl:Hilarious.
When you start pulling leaves off she thinks she is being eaten by a predator.
The plants produce a hormone in reaction.
This is counterproductive to growth and slows it until the hormone dissipates.
So stop plucking. :laugh::rofl:
Pre stretch clean up and a post stretch clean up.
Do it at once and stop, then let her grow
New tent sounds great. :thumb:
Your going to run out of room soon.;)
Take care talk soon.

Stay safe
Oddly enough my wife pointed that out But not in such a positive tone, I didnt mention the 32" x 32" x4' she forgot I had. I just need more lights I really want to get a 750 to 1000 watt led. the 450w does a very good job . a very good to a Kick azz light are 2 totally different things. mI been looking at the The Mars Hydro FC-E 8000. but after getting the new tent mY Buying power is greatly diminished especially since I dont have $600, But Tax time isnt that far away so Ill just keep on growing and learning
What lights do you run ? I know you got that 1000 watt EZ8 by medic grow what other lights do you run? better yet what did you
I really need to quit my late night stoned outta my gourd postings.I wake up to WTF DID I POST LASTNIGHT?? I swear I dont drink Maybe a 6 pack of coronas with limes and salt ONCE A YR:bong:. My ramblings are 100% cannabis induced.I have a reply somewhere in your post lol. ya just gotta find it

I FINALLY GOT PURPLE!!!!! all I had to do is add a Burple light :rofl: :headbanger: here are some mid stretch pics Day 11 flower
20221015_160504.jpg
20221015_163504.jpg
20221015_160309.jpg
20221015_155958_A.jpg

AS you can tell I added another 265 watt Bestva 2000 ( a decent light for $140) But trust me when the real purple comes out I will not have my Burple on for pics now all I need is some Huge Buds with a cherry on top

wow these look fantastic and the blurple adds a little Halloween flair to the tent. looks like its close to defoliation time. I take a more controversial approach and remove a lot of the larger fan leaves which makes the plant look a little uglier but helps the lower buds on the stalk get enough light to get to a comparable size as the tops and finish on time. You stretch is nice and even so you can get away with taking less leaves I would keep all the large fans on the perimeter of the plants and take a few of the larger fan leaves facing inwards towards the center of the canopy to help create a nice path of light to the lowers so they get some lovin too but you might want to get a second opinion I tend to go crazy with the leaf picking and there is a very thin threshold between too little and too much. basically you take off too much and you slow bud production, you take off too little and you get less of a yield

So far I've only ever gotten purple leaves during the fade. Hopefully you'll get some big ole Barney the Dinosaur sized purple buds when you're done. Looking damn good so far dude.

Any old Rush fans other Than @Bill284 ? remember the 2112 Overture > the latter part Grande finale I think and the guy strarts say "WE HAVE ASSUMED CONTROL, "WE HAVE ASSUMED CONTROL, awesome song anyway when I opened my tent today My plants started screaming it at me

** we need a failsafe that wont let me post when Im extremely high Yesterday was my day off so I started it with a "?WAKE N BAKE this post has been waiting to be sent since some time last night to be posted. on a normal day I dont get high till after dinner never smoke and drive any more and I take the senior citizen discount any time I can and Im only 61 . yeah I live on the edge not the same as when I was 18 but still :rofl:

20221015_160504.jpg
20221015_155958_A.jpg
20221015_155958_A.jpg

@constanza , @Bill284 and all my helpful friends surprisingly when doing autos in a scrog I never had this issue but then I didnt have 7 weeks of veg while filling the top I didn't realize all the growth I tucked under the tent, which is ok I would rather have too much over too little. the reason I picked Bill and costanza , one is a Hack and slash trimmer (like myself) and the other is like a branch of "GREEN PEACE" for cannabis leaves. rumors have it he shoots people for plucking to many leaves. I wont say who is who because both are awesome farmers and my friends and I say that in jest the pickin part lol

PS, dont tell anyone my name lol

@constanza , @Bill284 and all my helpful friends surprisingly when doing autos in a scrog I never had this issue but then I didnt have 7 weeks of veg while filling the top I didn't realize all the growth I tucked under the tent, which is ok I would rather have too much over too little. the reason I picked Bill and costanza , one is a Hack and slash trimmer (like myself) and the other is like a branch of "GREEN PEACE" for cannabis leaves. rumors have it he shoots people for plucking to many leaves. I wont say who is who because both are awesome farmers and my friends and I say that in jest the pickin part lol

PS, dont tell anyone my name lol
he may still be recovering from the heart palpitations I gave him after my day 28 defoliation last week.

This is what I do for lowers. I look at the size of the stems. If most of the stems are all the same thickness and then you got a few branches that have skinny stems, I get rid of those skinny ones especially the ones that are too bunched up with the bigger ones, this will allow air flow and create larger buds on the lowers. that little stuff in the lower area that is bunches up in your video I would remove that stuff since it looks like its very close to the other branches.

Back
Top Bottom