PSX_20221019_053811.jpg

PSX_20221019_053540.jpg

Everyone is Welcome on

Heavens Shores

@Bill284 Method

:420:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

'oly fawk Bill, that WW pic w/ your avatar helmet in backgrnd is going on the legends wall too, along w/ the 'Betty flat canopy' pic. We'll never see that indoors unless I whip up some purple spray-on dye, a worthy reward for only those who risk it all out of doors. I know the pics are we bit computer colour saturated, but the 'in person effect' would make up, and loads more I reckon. Not that I'll forget it, but I like the idea of a printed out 'legend wall' to fondly recall plants I followed live online and putting up one of every plant I harvest at her peak, good or bad.

So mate, your better half's employment-angst has I hope begun to find some resolution. You made it sound pretty tough, I really hope she feels she has choices. We all usually make pretty good ones when we do, it's when I feel I don't, regardless the reality, that I make my really bad ones.

Good to see you have a second to breathe. I've been awol from my thread, veg is so boring, but then when flipping to flower life also became very, uh, non-boring, and I flaked the journal. Primed to pick up the thread now though. Here's you're world exclusive detailed preview....
CC687F54-705E-443A-A6E9-C160D46641F7.jpeg

Each tote has one reservoir shared by two plants, so when I made my first transition mix too hot, the one foreground-right (with a racing metabolism from the day she broke ground in August) got cooked real bad. She's gonna limp the distance but her weight and quality have been totally sacrificed so that I might learn the lesson to hi-grade and match future seedlings more carefully, mind my transition PPM boost more moderately and make sure I've got enough big fans on every main branch.

They're both Runtz photos on the right, OG UV on the left, but that Runtz seedling insisted on being too tall even though I germed my seedlings into a waiting light apocalypse to keep them short. Sign of things to come, for then she gobbled so much nitrogen on her first taste she almost turned black, she went so green. Her eyes are too big for her stomach (or mine at any rate) and plants sharing a reservoir need be better matched
58B658D3-A59D-4FAD-B2C4-4CA74B3F2EDA.jpeg

I also over defoled her, for when I broke the branch where I'd left the majority too large a ratio of healthy big fans, it doomed her like Titanic did her passengers by leaving port without enough lifeboats. Her sister grew nothing like it. So, next time, will either know what I'm growing already, or match and hi-grade seedlings in future in shared reservoirs. Oh, and ease up on the transition boost too. heheh. Thankfully I have two vegged out GG4s to transplant into flower SIPs in other tent, so, fingers crossed, harvests ought be only 4-8 weeks apart. These plants are on day 22 of 12/12, from 5 week veg. I’ve had the lights low, 500 par, rh up, almost a week to slow things down and do a little rehab.
8B7A2A12-DCFE-46E4-A26B-80D2F2BAD07E.jpeg

See SIPs don’t have to be unruly giants! Haha. Kept them literally nailed to the ground w/ Carhooks, scared of my own shadow they'd bolt on me, and used weights on the outside plants, where the only fan leaves were left, as Hafta shared with us. I like it, prob do it again. Well we’re getting there…. (So nervous)

'oly fawk Bill, that WW pic w/ your avatar helmet in backgrnd is going on the legends wall too, along w/ the 'Betty flat canopy' pic. We'll never see that indoors unless I whip up some purple spray-on dye, a worthy reward for only those who risk it all out of doors. I know the pics are we bit computer colour saturated, but the 'in person effect' would make up, and loads more I reckon. Not that I'll forget it, but I like the idea of a printed out 'legend wall' to fondly recall plants I followed live online and putting up one of every plant I harvest at her peak, good or bad.

So mate, your better half's employment-angst has I hope begun to find some resolution. You made it sound pretty tough, I really hope she feels she has choices. We all usually make pretty good ones when we do, it's when I feel I don't, regardless the reality, that I make my really bad ones.

Good to see you have a second to breathe. I've been awol from my thread, veg is so boring, but then when flipping to flower life also became very, uh, non-boring, and I flaked the journal. Primed to pick up the thread now though. Here's you're world exclusive detailed preview....
CC687F54-705E-443A-A6E9-C160D46641F7.jpeg

Each tote has one reservoir shared by two plants, so when I made my first transition mix too hot, the one foreground-right (with a racing metabolism from the day she broke ground in August) got cooked real bad. She's gonna limp the distance but her weight and quality have been totally sacrificed so that I might learn the lesson to hi-grade and match future seedlings more carefully, mind my transition PPM boost more moderately and make sure I've got enough big fans on every main branch.

They're both Runtz photos on the right, OG UV on the left, but that Runtz seedling insisted on being too tall even though I germed my seedlings into a waiting light apocalypse to keep them short. Sign of things to come, for then she gobbled so much nitrogen on her first taste she almost turned black, she went so green. Her eyes are too big for her stomach (or mine at any rate) and plants sharing a reservoir need be better matched
58B658D3-A59D-4FAD-B2C4-4CA74B3F2EDA.jpeg

I also over defoled her, for when I broke the branch where I'd left the majority too large a ratio of healthy big fans, it doomed her like Titanic did her passengers by leaving port without enough lifeboats. Her sister grew nothing like it. So, next time, will either know what I'm growing already, or match and hi-grade seedlings in future in shared reservoirs. Oh, and ease up on the transition boost too. heheh. Thankfully I have two vegged out GG4s to transplant into flower SIPs in other tent, so, fingers crossed, harvests ought be only 4-8 weeks apart. These plants are on day 22 of 12/12, from 5 week veg. I’ve had the lights low, 500 par, rh up, almost a week to slow things down and do a little rehab.
8B7A2A12-DCFE-46E4-A26B-80D2F2BAD07E.jpeg

See SIPs don’t have to be unruly giants! Haha. Kept them literally nailed to the ground w/ Carhooks, scared of my own shadow they'd bolt on me, and used weights on the outside plants, where the only fan leaves were left, as Hafta shared with us. I like it, prob do it again. Well we’re getting there…. (So nervous)
Thank you so much Rd. :thanks:
Good morning, hope everything is going well. :ciao:
The white-widow looks good with my helmet in the background.
She was a gorgeous strain.
Funny though the soil vs. Coco pics.
I don't know what I'm going to do with 500 l of left over soil.
Because I'm not interested in growing in soil again.
I could have waited 6 weeks went straight into coco and had 2x the pull.
Even with my method soil is still too feken slow.
I grew outside in coco before, no greenhouse.
And I was going through 100l a day in nutrients.
So I chose soil this year. :rolleyes:
After the mite incident I threw a bunch in coco to catch up.
They more than caught up.
Coco for the win.
Your SIPs, though admirable trying to grow 2 in 1 container I think it was a mistake at first.
There is a learning curve with a new method.
And it might have been easier to have individual nutrient tanks.
Or find the same pheno of each strain to pair.
How about roots?
Are you not concerned with whem choking each other out.
By week 7 of flower there won't be enough room in there for one set of roots, let alone 2.
Just 2 c, maby there is enough room.
Your training and canopy are stellar. :thumb:
Just stop cooking them with nutrients and you'll be fine .:rofl:
Have a great day my friend.
Talk soon.

Stay safe

Someday tho Mr Bill , ima be just as gud 🤞
Good morning @melomann1 :ciao:
Hope your having a nice weekend.
Thanks for the compliment. :thanks:
You too can grow big healthy girls very easily.
Have you tried my Bill284 potting method.
Great growth and virtually impossible to overwater.
Bokashi, frass, Dynomyco and a ton of perlite is all you need.
Works in what ever pot you have.
No special equipment needed.
You'll never look back. :thumb:
Take care my friend.

Stay safe

Thank you so much Rd. :thanks:
Good morning, hope everything is going well. :ciao:
The white-widow looks good with my helmet in the background.
She was a gorgeous strain.
Funny though the soil vs. Coco pics.
I don't know what I'm going to do with 500 l of left over soil.
Because I'm not interested in growing in soil again.
I could have waited 6 weeks went straight into coco and had 2x the pull.
Even with my method soil is still too feken slow.
I grew outside in coco before, no greenhouse.
And I was going through 100l a day in nutrients.
So I chose soil this year. :rolleyes:
After the mite incident I threw a bunch in coco to catch up.
They more than caught up.
Coco for the win.
Your SIPs, though admirable trying to grow 2 in 1 container I think it was a mistake at first.
There is a learning curve with a new method.
And it might have been easier to have individual nutrient tanks.
Or find the same pheno of each strain to pair.
How about roots?
Are you not concerned with whem choking each other out.
By week 7 of flower there won't be enough room in there for one set of roots, let alone 2.
Just 2 c, maby there is enough room.
Your training and canopy are stellar. :thumb:
Just stop cooking them with nutrients and you'll be fine .:rofl:
Have a great day my friend.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
100l 🤯 thats a damn lot cant be cheap either lol.

@Bill284, to be clear, the plants only share reservoirs, each is in its own 10gallon square Geopot so no root conflict is poss., and yes indeed, thankfully, I've been dutifully building my genetic harem and subsequent clone army, like any other self-respecting Tin Pot Dictator, because simply assuming that matched cultivars would protect me from the conflicts and sacrifices inherent to sharing feed reservoir between two genetic individuals was folly born of a sort of naivete. Frankly, I'd thought the issue critical only to DWC reservoirs at the time of planting, and that a medium would moderate this issue to near insignificance. I know better now. Great to hear from you, and do give my best to Stacey, please.

I have a few Purple Pics in my archives. This is Old Moon Monkey a cross I created starting in 2012. I used my Moon Monkey Haze, MoonMonkey Haze =Monkey Haze F3 x Old Moonshine F3 a DoobieDuck creation..
The Monkey Haze F3 I generated from Monkey Haze seed direct from Tom Hill via Raco
Old Moonshine F3s I created from Bohempians’ OldMoonshine seed direct from Bohempian ...thought I might add a little more purple to the thread..thanks DD

0036-OldMoon-Monky-W.jpg

0073-OldMoon-Monky-W.jpg

0149-OldMoon-Monky-W.jpg

0293-OldMoon-Monky-W.jpg

@Bill284, to be clear, the plants only share reservoirs, each is in its own 10gallon square Geopot so no root conflict is poss., and yes indeed, thankfully, I've been dutifully building my genetic harem and subsequent clone army, like any other self-respecting Tin Pot Dictator, because simply assuming that matched cultivars would protect me from the conflicts and sacrifices inherent to sharing feed reservoir between two genetic individuals was folly born of a sort of naivete. Frankly, I'd thought the issue critical only to DWC reservoirs at the time of planting, and that a medium would moderate this issue to near insignificance. I know better now. Great to hear from you, and do give my best to Stacey, please.
Hey RD. :ciao:
Learning curve, just like a first greenhouse grow.
Live and learn.
Lots of time to perfect it though. :thumb:
Especially with all those clones. ;)
Thanks Buddy.
Hope everything is going well.:ciao:

Stay safe

I have a few Purple Pics in my archives. This is Old Moon Monkey a cross I created starting in 2012. I used my Moon Monkey Haze, MoonMonkey Haze =Monkey Haze F3 x Old Moonshine F3 a DoobieDuck creation..
The Monkey Haze F3 I generated from Monkey Haze seed direct from Tom Hill via Raco
Old Moonshine F3s I created from Bohempians’ OldMoonshine seed direct from Bohempian ...thought I might add a little more purple to the thread..thanks DD

0036-OldMoon-Monky-W.jpg

0073-OldMoon-Monky-W.jpg

0149-OldMoon-Monky-W.jpg

0293-OldMoon-Monky-W.jpg
Hey DD what took you so long. :woohoo:
Where have you been hiding her?
Freeken Amazing. :yahoo:
Thanks for sharing. :thanks:
I'll save that one.
I appreciate you dropping in.

Stay safe

Blue dream 47 days into flower
Image_2022-10-22 10_44_20_128.png
Gorgeous. :yahoo:
So many trics too, just beautiful.
Hey @Tkmk :ciao: how are you doing my friend?
Do you have pics of the bud and plant, you have to show us the rest.:thumb:
Hope everything is going well.
Talk soon.

Stay safe

Back
Top Bottom