Hey DD what took you so long. :woohoo:
Where have you been hiding her?
Freeken Amazing. :yahoo:
Thanks for sharing. :thanks:
I'll save that one.
I appreciate you dropping in.

Stay safe
Bill
Bill thank you, not hiding, just life was busy for years then a recent concussion and other health problems got in the way. Now I'm on the mend a little and have time to do what I love, my art, my images, and my grow. I'll be sharing more soon, again, thanks for the warm welcome..Doobies Purt bred by me....DD

0558-doobie-purt-W.jpg

Getting there Bill! A door, then what? You ready after that? Did you decide on heat?
Good Morning Stone. :ciao:
Freeken door is $400.00 plus tax. :oops:
I'm just trying to get the insulation done before it snows.
I still have to harvest chronic thunder and dismantle the greenhouse.
I have the heater from the greenhouse if I'm stuck.
I'd love to put in a heat pump.
But that's down the road.
All I need for now is a insulated box in there and I'm good for the winter at least.
Otherwise I could grow a couple autos and leave that MedicGrow on 24/7.
It's freeken warm.:thumb:
I'll figure something out.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Bill thank you, not hiding, just life was busy for years then a recent concussion and other health problems got in the way. Now I'm on the mend a little and have time to do what I love, my art, my images, and my grow. I'll be sharing more soon, again, thanks for the warm welcome..Doobies Purt bred by me....DD

0558-doobie-purt-W.jpg
Sorry to hear about the concussion my friend.
I've had over a dozen.
My melon isn't in the greatest condition so I understand. :Namaste:
In the meantime feel free to drop pics.
That shot is incredible.
Thanks for her.:thanks:
Hope your feeling better. ;)

Stay safe

0558-doobie-purt-W.jpg
Super color

Anyone ever put up Tyvek on a windy day :rofl:
Howie tried his best to help.

2E37B1EA-C53A-4E31-85E3-6D940BC7064A.jpeg

FD23C4B0-301F-4AD4-AE75-731D082DE98B.jpeg

9EA8E6CC-45E1-43E3-93A0-A8E2FE684BC1.jpeg

Roxul insulation inside.
Styrofoam SM on the outside.
I" pine siding over that.
Still need a dam door though.
Have a great day everyone.

Stay safe
Is trying to on a windy day like herding cats? Lmao 🤣 Good luck broski. CL🍀

Is trying to on a windy day like herding cats? Lmao 🤣 Good luck broski. CL🍀
It was like trying to catch a kite in mid air.
Just kept blowing away.
I ran out of staples too.
Still need to find a cheep door too.
$400 is ridiculous.
How are things going today my friend?

Stay safe

It was like trying to catch a kite in m8d air.
Just kept blowing away.
I ran out of staples too.
Still need to find a cheep door too.
$400 is ridiculous.
How are things going today my friend?

Stay safe
It should be a busy day with my new light being delivered but I’m still undecided on what to do. I never thought I’d have a problem with MG.+ now saying discount on next purchase.Idk? Maybe it’ll work out. How are you? TTYL CL🍀

It should be a busy day with my new light being delivered but I’m still undecided on what to do. I never thought I’d have a problem with MG.+ now saying discount on next purchase.Idk? Maybe it’ll work out. How are you? TTYL CL🍀
I'm ok thanks.
Have a ton of work left to do before it snows.
I think the buds are ready for jars too.
Busy Day.
Hope everything works out with the light.

Stay safe

Some of my best pictures are taken without looking
Some Pineapple chunk getting chunky & showing some cool purple zebra striping

IMG_3898.JPG

Fellow Old fart Farmer @Bill284
how are ya doing my friend haven't chatted in a bit. hope all is well in the land of Rush (also one of my favorite bands)
Remember I was telling you my son had a plant m orh on him and woke to a layer of yellow pixie dust (pollen) all over his 7 week old buds. well come to find out as usual he would not listen to his father and decided to throw a little bit of water on her every day , well his roots never went beyond the top[1/3 line on a 5 gallon bucket his roots never had to chase water so he had a very small and fragile root ball So Im guessing that is what caused the morph On a positive note I got a bag of pollen to experiment with. So are you done with your barn yet? I saw ya had the siding on what about insulation? How cold does it get up there? Is true they have a pipe line to pump in sunshine? I fight with the heat you fight with the cold. I posted a new video and it show how not to keep your canopy even remember that runt I couldn't get to grow well it has my light at max hieght so I gotta get shorter cable or just use one and hook it on both sides lol this is a always learning hobbie ya learn it , get stoned , Forget half of it Rinse and repeat lol
well Bud hope all is well on Heavens shores
talk soon :thumb:

0558-doobie-purt-W.jpg
Well done. If you ever want to attach EXIF data I'd be plenty interested, and others too no doubt. There are potential security concerns, depending on your locale and what you share, so be safe. Love the shot though.

Back
Top Bottom