Purple Pics

Perfect. When I get a coffee and a smoke in front of me later I will be having a look captain, Thank you man 👍🏻🙏🏻

Something is telling me it was you that mentioned perlite to me a short while ago? May be wrong though....

Apologies if I am!
Idk🤔 anything is possible but I don’t remember anything like that right off. This is my coffee n wake n bake time. lol CL🍀 :cheesygrinsmiley: :Namaste:

Idk🤔 anything is possible but I don’t remember anything like that right off. This is my coffee n wake n bake time. lol CL🍀 :cheesygrinsmiley: :Namaste:
Like I said dude may be wrong lol i meant probably wrong!

Well it's almost 2pm here. I'm meant to doing some work - instead I'm cracking the whip while my labourer gets sh*t done. I'll get home and make a fancy coffee in my new machine, roll a huge L skin and go out to the shed for a good hour. I like to think they have missed me all day 🤙🏻

What are you smoking ATM?

Mine is really simple, I’ll outline it here.

I kiss & Co on the cheek, wave a cheery goodbye and walk out the house and drive away.

I find it works brilliantly.

🤣

Real answer (based on how she feels as discussed earlier)

The wetter branches (typically lower, you get) she likes to trim to bare immediately, the leaves just pull off neatly mostly with fingers so quicker.

The dryer harder stuff (generally the highest biggest colas) she likes after a good 36 hours plus in a dark room. The temp there is about 19 celsius and Rh 42% hanging upside down.

Once they are trimmed to bare nugs fit for consumption we put them in hanging drying baskets back in the same room above.

After about 3-4 days in there they’ll go to heat sealed Grove bags for a a few weeks (less if someone offers the right price!)

Nick & Co (Currently drying/trimming/curing)
Awesome Nick. Thanks my man 🙏🏻👍🏻

Nothing worse than smoking rushed bud!

@StonedCrumpet
I have made screen shots and stored all the information I'm learning from you guys. Going back over it a few times and educating myself. I'm full of so much gratitude!
I do this on a regular especially Frome this site so much information! I bet everyone does to be fair 👌🏼
I'm a big music listener too, dude. My pods are always at the ready when I'm out seeing to the ladies. My humidity and temps really have been fluctuating, I'm trying to find that stability and happy medium where its cold outside the tent which ultimately effects the temp inside. I've been making alterations and upgrades with heaters to battle it. Getting there! Got it steadily between 24-26 lights on. It is dropping to 19-21 lights off....humidity is 70-85%
I'm the same and I only just got my first pair of pods! I was missing out lol just have to get used to switching them off when I'm not using them as when people call me we can never hear eachother 🤣🤦🏽‍♂️
If your still growing in the room you will be drying in then the Rh will definitely drop when the plants stop transpiring.
I like it being cold outside as it's easier for me to warm up the room. I have the window open then my heater will come on at 14.5c then go off at 15c.. my heater is a oil rad so it stays warm for a bit.
With your humidity if it's that high in the rest of the house you'll need a dehumidifier if it's lower outside your tent you can use that Rh to decide how to act on it. But 70-85% is high even for late flower again depending on humidity outside the tent will determine how Id act on that.
Hope that helps 👍🏽

Like I said dude may be wrong lol i meant probably wrong!

Well it's almost 2pm here. I'm meant to doing some work - instead I'm cracking the whip while my labourer gets sh*t done. I'll get home and make a fancy coffee in my new machine, roll a huge L skin and go out to the shed for a good hour. I like to think they have missed me all day 🤙🏻

What are you smoking ATM?
Some low grade Sativa from a friend who said it was the best he had in a while. I’d hate to see what something good would do to him. I should’ve known better he doesn’t smoke that often because of his wife n family. CL🍀

Awesome Nick. Thanks my man 🙏🏻👍🏻

Nothing worse than smoking rushed bud!
Sadly its been part of my life the last few days. 3 new strains trimmed. But then I need to test them at each stage of the drying process for quality control and review. This is an unpaid bit of the operation and its awful, awful work. Apparently I’m the only one qualified fortrthis work.

Some low grade Sativa from a friend who said it was the best he had in a while. I’d hate to see what something good would do to him. I should’ve known better he doesn’t smoke that often because of his wife n family. CL🍀

Ooph. I’m testing & Co’s 28 hour dried Skunk 11, sativa now. I’m not going be able to sleep until 4am. Can we swap? 😂

Again.

Nick & Co

Sadly its been part of my life the last few days. 3 new strains trimmed. But then I need to test them at each stage of the drying process for quality control and review. This is an unpaid bit of the operation and its awful, awful work. Apparently I’m the only one qualified fortrthis work.

Ooph. I’m testing & Co’s 28 hour dried Skunk 11, sativa now. I’m not going be able to sleep until 4am. Can we swap? 😂

Again.

Nick & Co
Hells yeah but you’d change yer mind or toss it out. CL🍀

Again.

Nick & Co
I think I could probably begin to enjoy a job like that, you watch them.grow for so long I can't wait to get hands on. I'm sure the novelty of that wears off the more plants you handle.....

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

Some smokes better than no smoke, right? I'm easily frustrated with green that doesn't hit the spot, find yourself smoking more and more just to reach that level.

I'm a big big before food and before sleep smoker. Terrible weed would really ruin my cycle!

Some smokes better than no smoke, right? I'm easily frustrated with green that doesn't hit the spot, find yourself smoking more and more just to reach that level.

I'm a big big before food and before sleep smoker. Terrible weed would really ruin my cycle!
Yeah I’m used to just taking a few pulls off my 1 hitter and not reloading it 3times to get right. CL🍀

Yeah I’m used to just taking a few pulls off my 1 hitter and not reloading it 3times to get right. CL🍀
I've been looking into the one hitters. Very convenient. Which brand do you use bud? I've recently tried the THC vape cartridges but for the money, not really worth it I get more out of edibles.....

I've been looking into the one hitters. Very convenient. Which brand do you use bud? I've recently tried the THC vape cartridges but for the money, not really worth it I get more out of edibles.....
I’m using the same Dugout I’ve been using since the 80s. It still works fine and if it’s not broken why fix it. CL🍀

I’m using the same Dugout I’ve been using since the 80s. It still works fine and if it’s not broken why fix it. CL🍀
Amen to that!!

Be safe 👌🏻✌🏻

I think I could probably begin to enjoy a job like that, you watch them.grow for so long I can't wait to get hands on. I'm sure the novelty of that wears off the more plants you handle.....

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻
We did two plants we harvested in January. We started I guess beginning October. Clones. Bruce Banner. But them inside/outside rhen bought like a $100 light before the 4x4 tent arrived. By the time those plants were harvested they were in a custom built actual room under $750 lights. AC, HVAC, blah blah.

The next grow we are half harvested. Its just like OK - there’s 8.5 plants we swapped into the Veg tent. 18 plants 3 strains (new 21 plant grow in the upgraded flower room needed it more so we’re giving some stragglers 1060w of light between them while the others get chopped and dried. They’ll improve its all timed and judged really. My wife (& Co) knew this was a possible thing, needing to up pot, flip, spares, we have spares of the mega genetics Grow #3 in that tent so she flipped them too just by virtue of being in the same tent as the finishing flowering ones.

We grew loads. We’ll grow even more next time. Whatever.

The first evening when we chopped to colas basically teo plants of 18 that I have measure my day by since like the 2nd November. Felt legit sadness.

No joke.

Nick & Co (who walked me through the killing process)

Slight concern today guys.

First has a patch of really light green leaves developing. Whilst the other side of the plant is staying fairly dark. Light problems? She has got tall and is a lot closer to the light than she should be - and I didn't rotate yesterday?

Second plant. The leaves are becoming very very dark green with a really glossy oiley shine to them?

Bear in mind both of these plants are Glookies Auto.

TIA

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

20230328_165349.jpg

20230328_165645.jpg

Top picture no worries- though its hard to tell because of the light range because of your lights. The bottom one the leaves seem much narrower and more claw like - is that what you see with your eyes on the plant or just a trick of the perspective?

Sorry - is it the same plant? There are top flowers and then just some big ole fans up top.

Nick

Slight concern today guys.

First has a patch of really light green leaves developing. Whilst the other side of the plant is staying fairly dark. Light problems? She has got tall and is a lot closer to the light than she should be - and I didn't rotate yesterday?

Second plant. The leaves are becoming very very dark green with a really glossy oiley shine to them?

Bear in mind both of these plants are Glookies Auto.

TIA

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

20230328_165349.jpg

20230328_165645.jpg
Top picture no worries- though its hard to tell because of the light range because of your lights. The bottom one the leaves seem much narrower and more claw like - is that what you see with your eyes on the plant or just a trick of the perspective?

Sorry - is it the same plant? There are top flowers and then just some big ole fans up top.

Nick
2nd pic ph or nitrogen toxicity.
Get some clear pics in proper light.
Turn off the blurple.
What are You feeding her?
How often?
Ph?
What's in the pots for everyone else to know aswell?

First girl is perfect.
Talk soon.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Top of the morning to you Bill 👍🏻

Well I have kept all the fan leaves etc from trimming in a bag. Now I know I'll integrate it all into some soil for my next pots. Just looked bokashi up. Very interesting approach, dude. I'll make sure I include that. Perlite was mentioned too? I'm sure there will be a point where adding to much and over complicating it will just become a problem. Sometimes they say less is more?

As for chopping, trimming and curing. I have an image of a very basic process in my head, but I know its loads more than just that. Please enlighten me with your knowledge 🙏🏻 I will definitely be looking to use them sugar leaves for something scrumptious!
Good morning/ Afternoon.
My apologies I missed this this morning.
I'll break down my method for you.
And post it.
Your not chopping them today are you?

Bill284 😎

Good morning/ Afternoon.
My apologies I missed this this morning.
I'll break down my method for you.
And post it.
Your not chopping them today are you?

Bill284 😎
No Bill. Won't be today. Due a nute feed later on 👍🏻👍🏻

Appreciate it as always!

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

2nd pic ph or nitrogen toxicity.
Get some clear pics in proper light.
Turn off the blurple.
What are You feeding her?
How often?
Ph?
What's in the pots for everyone else to know aswell?

First girl is perfect.
Talk soon.

Bill284 😎
Turning off blurple now. 2 minutes....

👌🏻✌🏻

Back
Top Bottom