Purple Pics

79 XLCH, I had a 50 Panhead (FL) before that the really came in milk cases. A true basket case that I rebuilt myself from the ground up. I forgot to post these pictures. That’s me and a ex-girlfriend riding to Daytona for Bikeweek. The other one is @ the Cabbage Patch Campground. I’m on the right and that’s a bro of mine Angel who was a Patch Holder with the D.C. Eagles M.C. who is no longer with us. CL🍀:rip:
Sorry about Angel Amigo. :Namaste:
I still have my Top hat.
A little dusty.
Don't get to wear it much anymore.
Howie is at the groomer.
This is Charlie.

AKA Charles Rosco Harper :rofl:🤔

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

@CaptainLucky :high-five:
If I can figure out how to print this???
Can I put it up in the Hut?
Or is that too much. :Namaste:
I understand. :hug:

PSX_20230418_124751.jpg

Bill284 😎
Absolutely you can and I would consider it a honor my brother. CL🍀

Sorry about Angel Amigo. :Namaste:
I still have my Top hat.
A little dusty.
Don't get to wear it much anymore.
Howie is at the groomer.
This is Charlie.

AKA Charles Rosco Harper :rofl:🤔

Bill284 😎
It’s funny because his birthday was the same as my Grandfather’s 10/8 n mine is 10/9 but you can imagine how much we partied. He was the type of man if he liked you he’d take a bullet for you but if he didn’t you’d be wise to give him a wide berth. Another crazy Chicago Irishman. I miss him a lot. CL🍀

Absolutely you can and I would consider it a honor my brother. CL🍀
If I can figure out how to get it into an email :rofl: I'm pretty sure Stacey can print it for me :thanks:

Bill284 😎

1981 YZ 125 Absolute Rocket.🚀
That's my original sig.
Bill284-:woohoo:

Bill284 😎
Good stuff Bill. Getting that air 🪁

Numbers on your back tells me you had a crowd of riders behind you, right? Unless they were all in front 🤙🏻😆

Love that, though. I wish I could go back to coming out of school and of really gotten into it then. Solely just an adrenaline release for me now. I have a near miss from to time it reminds me I'm alive that's for sure

Good stuff Bill. Getting that air 🪁
I had Zero problem with the Air!
It was the ground that caused the medical issues. :rofl:
I took home more soil samples than Trophies.
Numbers on your back tells me you had a crowd of riders behind you, right? Unless they were all in front 🤙🏻😆
Had that number since I was a little kid.
I started on a 1976 RM 100, Tank brutal.
If you stalled it the carb would lock out.
If you ever wound it out it was scary, shaking and bouncing everywhere.
Love that, though. I wish I could go back to coming out of school and of really gotten into it then. Solely just an adrenaline release for me now. I have a near miss from to time it reminds me I'm alive that's for sure
I lived for adrenaline oh ill curl your hair with unbelievable tales.
Another day. ;)
Got to run.
Take care.
Talk soon.

Bill284 😎

This isn't a delivery from the O.C.S. ;)
A wonderful member sent this to me as a Thank You.
:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

I helped here and there over the winter and he was very Thankful.
I Love 420MAGAZINE and the Wonderful Wonderful people here.:yahoo:
Thanks so much. :thanks:
Take care.

Bill284
😎
Thats some nice friend

I had Zero problem with the Air!
It was the ground that caused the medical issues. :rofl:
I took home more soil samples than Trophies.

Had that number since I was a little kid.
I started on a 1976 RM 100, Tank brutal.
If you stalled it the carb would lock out.
If you ever wound it out it was scary, shaking and bouncing everywhere.

I lived for adrenaline oh ill curl your hair with unbelievable tales.
Another day. ;)
Got to run.
Take care.
Talk soon.

Bill284 😎
I’m just wondering why you went from a RM to a YZ? I always liked the RM better but I guess it’s a personal preference thing. I know how it feels taking multiple soil samples. I started wondering later in life if my Pops had a life insurance policy on me that I didn’t know about. But I was fearless on a bike also. It’s a wonder I survived my teens. Lmao CL🍀

Thats some nice friend
Long time no see my friend but I’m happy your back. How’s your job been going? Are you still loving working there?Any plans for your outdoor garden yet? I’m doing 3 Sour Gs. I just had one sprout in a Solo n have them entered in the @DYNOMYCO Solo Challenge. CL🍀

I’m just wondering why you went from a RM to a YZ? I always liked the RM better but I guess it’s a personal preference thing. I know how it feels taking multiple soil samples. I started wondering later in life if my Pops had a life insurance policy on me that I didn’t know about. But I was fearless on a bike also. It’s a wonder I survived my teens. Lmao CL🍀
1981 YZ 125 saw the first liquid cooled monoshock available to the public.
But the 76 RM 100 was a lemon, read the history, terrible bike.
But my very first time at Centennial Park Motocross track on my little KE 100 I had a YZ 250 jump 8' over my head.
Right there and then I decided I was going race Motocross and do what he did.
It was a beautiful sunny day.
I can still see that YZ bright yellow and black shinning in the sun as it went over my head.:green_heart:
So when the 81 came out I couldn't buy it quick enough.
I was only 15 but I'd worked for and hustled more than enough money to buy it cash for $1600 and still put another $1000 into it to race it.
Absolutely the hairiest thing you ever tried threw a leg over.
Broke my collar bone 4 ribs in MountForest right away, 4th race maby. :rofl:
It got worse from there.
Concussions fractures sprains, endless.
Then McBride Cycle on Dundas offerd to sponsor me on a CR. 125 /250 until retired.
Ok got to run Amigo.
Take care.

Bill284 😎

1981 YZ 125 Absolute Rocket.🚀
That's my original sig.
Bill284-:woohoo:

Bill284 😎
I had this same bike, loved it and I got serious air on jumps

1981 YZ 125 saw the first liquid cooled monoshock available to the public.
But the 76 RM 100 was a lemon, read the history, terrible bike.
But my very first time at Centennial Park Motocross track on my little KE 100 I had a YZ 250 jump 8' over my head.
Right there and then I decided I was going race Motocross and do what he did.
It was a beautiful sunny day.
I can still see that YZ bright yellow and black shinning in the sun as it went over my head.:green_heart:
So when the 81 came out I couldn't buy it quick enough.
I was only 15 but I'd worked for and hustled more than enough money to buy it cash for $1600 and still put another $1000 into it to race it.
Absolutely the hairiest thing you ever tried threw a leg over.
Broke my collar bone 4 ribs in MountForest right away, 4th race maby. :rofl:
It got worse from there.
Concussions fractures sprains, endless.
Then McBride Cycle on Dundas offerd to sponsor me on a CR. 125 /250 until retired.
Ok got to run Amigo.
Take care.

Bill284 😎
Do you remember that smell? That Castrol R smell, I loved that smell. It meant racing! CL🍀

Thats some nice friend
Good Morning Keith. :ciao: :woohoo:
Great to see you Amigo. :high-five:
A very dear friend indeed. :thumb:
How is everything going?
Did you finally come out of hibernation? :rofl:
Talk soon.
Take care. :passitleft:

Bill284 😎

I had this same bike, loved it and I got serious air on jumps
It was a fantastic bike.
I ported it and milled the head then put on a White Bro's boost bottle. Remember those?
When the powerband hit you couldn't hold the handlebars. 😎
It was a meat grinder.:rofl:
First day I had it broke my dad's leg.
Mom came home and said I thought it would be wee Billy🍀 in a cast.:laugh:
Thanks Mom.🤪
Talk soon my friend.

Bill284 😎

Do you remember that smell? That Castrol R smell, I loved that smell. It meant racing! CL🍀
Belray was popular when I started.
Very distinctive smell.
Gives me flashbacks. :cheesygrinsmiley: Good ones.
But I loved the smell of the track on Sunday. :green_heart:
Getting goosebumps now. :woohoo:
That 2 stroke sound makes my heart sing.
I hear them go by the house now and then.
Keeps me Young.:thumb:

Bill284 😎

You guys talking about bike is getting me excited! I'm a boost freak man! My uncles used to talk about boring heads, port and polish but me being younger I'd stick a turbo on every car! Never done it on a bike but unless it had power band I wouldn't ride it. Here's the last bike I owned about 10 year back, I gave up pretty much everything to buy a house but you guys aren't helping my boost cravings 🤣 ✌🏽

You guys talking about bike is getting me excited! I'm a boost freak man! My uncles used to talk about boring heads, port and polish but me being younger I'd stick a turbo on every car! Never done it on a bike but unless it had power band I wouldn't ride it. Here's the last bike I owned about 10 year back, I gave up pretty much everything to buy a house but you guys aren't helping my boost cravings 🤣 ✌🏽
My first was a KE 100, Kawasaki will always hold a place in my heart.
Still have my Brad Lackey helmet from his 500 cc Championship year.

PSX_20221031_125839.jpg

PSX_20221012_074707.jpg

Bill284 😎

Me and my cousin had an RM250 years ago. Was probably the bike I've had most fun on, ever. So many good memories 👍🏻

🔥

Back
Top Bottom