Purple Pics

I’m another 10 feet or so higher.
It would have to become a lake to reach me.
No basement, we are on a slab.
And the VIVOHUT is a foot higher still.
So no worries. :rofl:

VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:
Beautiful! Maybe a salmon from the HUT this year?!
You were talking about having a Dead moment and I thought about my first Dead show how shocked I was at the (hippie?) Deadhead girls sporting their hair. But I’m a live and let live person and I believe in free expression it was just a bit of culture shock. CL🍀
You're good man Cap'n! Me, I've always related hair like, as men wear a beard or not, so do women in their way. Today we all shave or not or some version of that. It really is all good!

Bill im definitely making it up into Canada, you have incredible scenery up there. I love the northwest if I was Canadian I’d live in British Columbia, no doubt about, you guys don’t want us up there anymore and I don’t blame you, your already shouldering a lot of the immigrants. It’s a crazy world we live in
We would love to have you.
I’ve got a spare bedroom and a big BBQ.
Put Ontario on your map :thumb:

# VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow

You're good man Cap'n! Me, I've always related hair like, as men wear a beard or not, so do women in their way. Today we all shave or not or some version of that. It really is all good!
I can cast to the water now from the hut.
It’s not far seriously.
But we have a hill there so it has 10 feet to rise.
If that happens forget about it.
The hut will float away :rofl:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow

Iso? How safe is that to use?
Don't want anything happening to you. :Namaste:

Bill284 😎
The guy that did it while I watched with my mate and I bemoaned various wows in our lives! Is an Ex off shore oil rig fire officer with twenty ywars experience cooking oil!

I stayed far far away! But we spent way more more money on safety equipment than we did uh - the weed was free. The safety gear $300

We were so careful

Nick

I have a ponytail longer than some girls and sport a goatee and ride American made motorcycles n have been for 30+ years. I’ve heard every derogatory remark there is about it. Which sometimes led to fists being thrown but I decided a long time ago that it’s the lifestyle I chose and will defend to whatever ends. Oh yeah I also smoke the Devils weed. Lmao CL🍀 :cheesygrinsmiley: :thanks:

I have a ponytail longer than some girls and sport a goatee and ride American made motorcycles n have been for 30+ years. I
Like looking in a mirror :rofl: :rofl:

Hey Bill I got purple!
full

River has peaked for now.
Good Morning Everyone.

PSX_20230418_065503.jpg

Bill284 😎

The guy that did it while I watched with my mate and I bemoaned various wows in our lives! Is an Ex off shore oil rig fire officer with twenty ywars experience cooking oil!

I stayed far far away! But we spent way more more money on safety equipment than we did uh - the weed was free. The safety gear $300

We were so careful

Nick
So happy you were playing it safe.
Don't want anything happening to you Amigo :high-five:

Bill284 😎

I have a ponytail longer than some girls and sport a goatee and ride American made motorcycles n have been for 30+ years. I’ve heard every derogatory remark there is about it. Which sometimes led to fists being thrown but I decided a long time ago that it’s the lifestyle I chose and will defend to whatever ends. Oh yeah I also smoke the Devils weed. Lmao CL🍀 :cheesygrinsmiley: :thanks:
You Rock. :thumb:
Same here except the motorcycle.
I'm not allowed to ride anymore. :rolleyes:
But if my back wasn't broken I'd there beside you my friend. :passitleft:

Bill284 😎

You Rock. :thumb:
Same here except the motorcycle.
I'm not allowed to ride anymore. :rolleyes:
But if my back wasn't broken I'd there beside you my friend. :passitleft:

Bill284 😎
Thanks my brother and it’s a shame that you can’t ride anymore but I’d ride with you anytime. It’s the best way to help me keep my sanity, well the weed helps too. he he CL🍀

Thanks my brother and it’s a shame that you can’t ride anymore but I’d ride with you anytime. It’s the best way to help me keep my sanity, well the weed helps too. he he CL🍀
I grew up on 2 wheels.
My dad bought a Honda cb360 when I was young.
Left the keys hanging at the front door. ;)
Never got caught but close calls.
I miss it so much.

What wheels you got Captain?

My dad rides a gsx-r, I'm an off road man myself. I have a KTM 625 SMC which I love taking over the fields. Power bands in every gear reaching 110-120mph topping out 3rd gear. I've never hit max speed on her nowhere here big enough apart from motorways, I'd need a 2 mile long track

I'm a speed animal....👿🤘

My dad rides a gsx-r, I'm an off road man myself. I have a KTM 625 SMC which I love taking over the fields. Power bands in every gear reaching 110-120mph topping out 3rd gear. I've never hit max speed on her nowhere here big enough apart from motorways, I'd need a 2 mile long track

I'm a speed animal....👿🤘
I had a Yamaha FJ 1100 doing 200 km/h on the runway of Stephenville Airport before my brain said ok that's enough. :rofl:
Stephenville Airport in Newfoundland back in the 80's.
Don't know if you know my concussion history.
As a child I knocked myself out.
Damaged the part of my brain that gives you fear and keeps you alive.
So many motorcycle crashes, I raced for 11 years. o_O
Lots of stories too ;)

Bill284 😎

I'm a speed animal....👿🤘
1981 YZ 125 Absolute Rocket.🚀
That's my original sig.
Bill284-:woohoo:

Bill284 😎

What wheels you got Captain?
79 XLCH, I had a 50 Panhead (FL) before that the really came in milk cases. A true basket case that I rebuilt myself from the ground up. I forgot to post these pictures. That’s me and a ex-girlfriend riding to Daytona for Bikeweek. The other one is @ the Cabbage Patch Campground. I’m on the right and that’s a bro of mine Angel who was a Patch Holder with the D.C. Eagles M.C. who is no longer with us. CL🍀:rip:

1981 YZ 125 Absolute Rocket.🚀
That's my original sig.
Bill284-:woohoo:

Bill284 😎
I had a RM-125 when I was a teenager. CL🍀
I grew up on 2 wheels.
My dad bought a Honda cb360 when I was young.
Left the keys hanging at the front door. ;)
Never got caught but close calls.
I miss it so much.

I did the same with an old 250 Triumph my Pops had but I was scared of it because it was so heavy. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom