Purple Pics

:love: Ah man....so sorry to hear this buddy!!
But yes, Nutty is absolutely right :thumb: positive mental attitude all the way. Sometimes, no matter how hard we try, life just chucks us obstacles. I wish there was more we could do to help!
At least you know what you have waiting for you when you get you there, that's got be motivation in itself right.
I mean, if you have what's app, maybe we could throw a few messages back & forth through that, just a thought!

What's this new dispensary, Is it another venture of yours or is the Mrs working for someone else?

You'll be back with the ladies soon enough dude, smashing it out as usual as if nothing ever happened! To be honest, can't wait to see it all up & running, will be epic I'm sure.

Thank you for your kind words mate, really means a lot, especially coming from a seasoned grower such as yourself. I'm glad that what I do gives someone some pleasure at least lol!

Keep us updated with what's going on my friend & we wish you a speedy recovery, good luck & hope you get to be reunited with the Mrs & your new castle very soon! :green_heart:

Take care Bill.

One :love:
PMA baby works wonders. I've done alot of work on myself to get to this point though. As you know there is a lot that goes into it.
The missus got hired by another company not mine.
Big firm she got in on the ground floor so lots of room for advancement, which is great.
They are building a greenhouse in the area of my new place. ( pick me hehe)
Don't have what's app? No clue, I'm interwebs illiterate.
But we can work something out im sure.
I'll be ok in time, managed to get a virus related to chicken pox from childhood.
Pharmacist told me 2 weeks later it was activated by my 2nd covid shot. Fek lol
So I've been fighting through a little extra pain. But pma baby.
I have a couple weeks left to finish packing everything here before we take possession. I'm so excited nothing can hold me back.
Got a dream place in a dream location and I'm just the luckiest guy in the world.
Got a great women and great future thats enough for me.
I'm rambling again sorry.
Talk soon mucker.
Bill

Hi Bill
How are feeling today? Wishing you well, I hope the pain subsides soon.
Hey mucker all is good.
Moving forward with a smile.
Take care of yourselves. :love:
Bill

@MedicGrow WOW
I mentioned to them I was relocating soon and time was of the essence. WOW
3 days that’s right 3 days and it’s on my doorstep. Did I mention wow.
This company does not fool around.
Fantastic service right off the hop.
Thank you so much MedicGrow.
So I would normally have this amazing light mounted before I remembered to take pics.
But I won’t be setting up the new
MedicGrow EZ8 Flower room until the end of the month.
My sincerest apologies to everyone.
With the odds of me getting it back in the box pretty slim I’m going to wait until I’m ready to hang it before I even open the box.
So so sorry.
But big things to come and I’ll have to count the sleeps until I can open it. HeHe.
Like a kid in December watching the calendar I’ll be so excited to show everyone how fantastic this baby is.
@MedicGrow you are truly amazing. Thank you.
Bill

E4089F1B-D561-46DE-A47A-E31AC89987B7.jpeg

@MedicGrow WOW
I mentioned to them I was relocating soon and time was of the essence. WOW
3 days that’s right 3 days and it’s on my doorstep. Did I mention wow.
This company does not fool around.
Fantastic service right off the hop.
Thank you so much MedicGrow.
So I would normally have this amazing light mounted before I remembered to take pics.
But I won’t be setting up the new
MedicGrow EZ8 Flower room until the end of the month.
My sincerest apologies to everyone.
With the odds of me getting it back in the box pretty slim I’m going to wait until I’m ready to hang it before I even open the box.
So so sorry.
But big things to come and I’ll have to count the sleeps until I can open it. HeHe.
Like a kid in December watching the calendar I’ll be so excited to show everyone how fantastic this baby is.
@MedicGrow you are truly amazing. Thank you.
Bill

E4089F1B-D561-46DE-A47A-E31AC89987B7.jpeg
Can't wait to see what that light can do! Looking forward to seeing you using it, with your skills and that light...should be fantastic! That was also truly awesome of them to send it so quickly!

How’s y’all doin Bill,, you ok? Hope your good matey❤️

Couple more pics before I delete them.
I have over 4000 no wonder my phone has no memory left. Hehe
Stay safe everyone
Bill

F7A66DC0-72C8-40A8-8B6F-996EA0D1B2B9.jpeg

380D30D6-99CE-4604-BA48-7CCDB53794EB.png

B8EC9A98-27C2-4161-959D-1B4D84A923B4.jpeg

EC997E17-7096-4341-ABEE-37AD8110C485.jpeg

7205F6C9-5BB4-4FDC-BA7E-2DFB8A28F78C.jpeg

59DCE717-12FC-401F-ADC0-0E5A6B2AA224.jpeg

I think the background says it all.