Question about cuttings

Bigeef

420 Member
Hi guys. Newbie In the forums. Just a quick question if any one can help me.
Are plants grown from cuttings less potent or less strong smoke than a plant that has grown from seed? I am about to do a 16 plant hydro grow and was planning on growing them from cuttings but I have been told they will be less strong.....can any one help??

No generally speaking clones will be the same potency as the seedling they came from. Clones are SOP for most indoor growing. Genetically they are the exact same plant, just like a branch of the original seedling. It is true though that clones have a little less vigour than plants grown directly from seed, but usually not to the point that this is a problem in any way.

With a clone you know what you have. No waiting to see the sex , and much father ahead than a seed from the start .I have four clones vegging w/ three cloned girls blooming , yippee !

Clones will be the same as the parent donor as mentioned.

Grow for it.

Welcome to 420mag

Up till this year all I ever grew was cuts over and over. I had to cull my genetics due to hemp mites and start over. It takes a good bit longer to select from seed grown & then take cuts, cull whats not worthy and keep the keepers. This process can take 1/2 a year or more.

Pro Tip:

Helps if you make seeds from the keepers. Just in case an all.

That cuts down on the extra time to select your worthy keepers from seed grown.

Back
Top Bottom