Question about drying

thebagman

420 Member
This is my first grow and I am now into drying. My buds have been hanging in a 68 degree room with 54% RH for 7 days. I am using a moisture meter and I thought they were 10-11%. I put them in Groove bags yesterday, today when I checked one of the bags the buds felt a little damp. I have heard that I can put them into a paper bag but I am not sure how long to do it for. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @thebagman

If you already partially dried them I would thing about three days in the paper bag or box should do.
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Welcome to 420 Magazine @thebagman

If you already partially dried them I would thing about three days in the paper bag or box should do.
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
Thank you for your help. I will get some pics and post them. So after the three days I would put them in the Groove bags?

Welcome to 420mag @thebagman :welcome: I hang my green for at least 10 days dialed in then jar once the stalks are snapping.. I'd say brown bag them untill the stalks are cracking then grove bag.

Good luck 👍

Back
Top Bottom