Question on drying temps

TheSecretRoom

420 Member
Good morning, all.
Hung my first grow 7 days ago before heading on vacation. Room temp should have been consistent between 65-75, but with lower than optimal (25-35 percent) humidity. Was planning on being back tomorrow, but looks like trip will be extended. As I don't want things to be radically over dried, I was thinking about having housesitter turn off the room warmer. In my clime that's going to mean ambient room temp dropping into the 50s. My question is, at this point, is that going to do any harm? Or will it even help slow the drying at all? The cake should be baked at this point, yes? I mean, until I can get back and do some curing.
Curious about what people think about this, so let me know if you can, and thank you!

That’s a really low RH. I’m not sure it will help, but I don’t think it will hurt. I would go for the lower temp. Good luck.

Mother in laws. Nuf said.

Pretty low humidity, damage is probably already done. Once it's dried too fast it's pretty much junk.

I would have waited until after vacation to take down months of hard work. Drying is far too vital to leave unattended or even in someone else's hands for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom