Questions...

WeedSmokerNYC

I got some questions.

My plants are about 1 Ft high in 3Weeks now..

White widows, G13 Thai Skunks, Bag Seeds, And AKxlowryder2

I wanna know if I start flowering by the end of the month, When will my harvest date be?

If I wanted to harvest fast what day would it be if i start flowering by the end of this month?

If I wanted to harvest at the best time what day would it be if I start flowering by the end of this month?

Also is it good to transplant when the plants are 1ft in 3 gallon buckets?

Thanks for the info.

Harvest time varies from plant to plant. I started flowering my bagseed when the tallest one was 8". They are now 38.5" tall at day 30 flowering. They are in 4.25 gallon pots. I never realized they'd get as big as they did, so I'm happy I went with a bigger pot. I might consider a bigger pot since your plants are about a foot tall, but use your best judgment. ;-)

Depends if you believe they are rootbound or not, or are showing signs of being rootbound (Leaves turning yellow and dropping, Growth has slowed down or stopped completely.).

Harvest time all depends on the strain, whether is indica or sativa. Theres no set time for a plant to finish flower and be ready for harvest. Theres a guestimation on when it will be but theres no guaruntee. Timing your harvest all depends on the color of the trichomes. Whether you like a head high or a body buzz...Most harvest when trichomes are half cloudy and half amber.

White widows, G13 Thai Skunks, Bag Seeds, And AKxlowryder2
I have never grown these, so I don't have personal experience with these and my answers will vary based on the strains.

I wanna know if I start flowering by the end of the month, When will my harvest date be?
Give them a week for shock from the new lights, then 6-8weeks you should be done (maybe a little longer on the white as I remember it being ~8-9 weeks in flower...) So I would guess if they are more indica you are looking at Dec 10th from today (oct 22). Sativa probably christmas. You will just have to watch the plants.

If I wanted to harvest fast what day would it be if i start flowering by the end of this month?

If I wanted to harvest at the best time what day would it be if I start flowering by the end of this month?
wtf? If you want to harvest fast, have more people help you cut them up. If you want to harvest best... Do it yourself cause then you only have yourself to blame. lol I really don't get what you are asking here...

Also is it good to transplant when the plants are 1ft in 3 gallon buckets?

Thanks for the info.

I go from clone to 3" to 5gal without any problem. But wouldn't go less than 5gal...

Back
Top Bottom