Quick CO2 Question

I rum m,y C02 at 1300 with a 400 differential, the controller is programmed to shut down when dark, do not add C02 when its dark.

The common standard seems to be 1200-1500ppm. I know of at least one manufacture getting ready to release a co2 controller with an lcd readout with fixed points of 1200 and 1500. They will be less than 300.00. So the prices on this stuff is finally coming down a little.

I plug my piggyback cable from my controller into my light timer. when the lights are off the co2 cant run. easy

The common standard seems to be 1200-1500ppm. I know of at least one manufacture getting ready to release a co2 controller with an lcd readout with fixed points of 1200 and 1500. They will be less than 300.00. So the prices on this stuff is finally coming down a little.

I plug my piggyback cable from my controller into my light timer. when the lights are off the co2 cant run. easy

Its about time!!

I picked up a $800 controller for 200 bucks on craigslist, otherwise there is no way in hell I would pay the money they want for these controllers!!!

Ok, the controllers I was talking about are on ebay, Just search on co2.
I just bought one for 280 shipped. they are going to be 329.

one listed, was it the Hydro Innovations?

Dont forget you still need to buy the regulator!!! Assuming they are giving you a closed contact output from the controller, to trn on a powered regulator, they are pretty tight lipped about their controller, but the one I saw

one listed, was it the Hydro Innovations?

Dont forget you still need to buy the regulator!!! Assuming they are giving you a closed contact output from the controller, to trn on a powered regulator, they are pretty tight lipped about their controller, but the one I saw

No, it's called a digigro coco. I own one of their room controllers which are built to spec. They gave me the intoductory price on it. It has an LCD readout which the hydroinnovations unit doesn't have. There was one on ebay last night. It is designed for this application, so yes, it is closed or on until it reads 1500 at which time it switches off or the relay is open. It will then switch back on or close the relay at 1200. Maintaining a level between 1200 and 1500 automatically. And that's correct, this is simply for control of your co2 system. It is not a co2 system.

I know this is an old thread but I just received my digigro co2 controller today and I i plug it in it goes from 0 to 5000 and just sits there and blinks the website says it doesn't have an acclimation period or anything. Did yours do this budley?

No, I don't think so. Mine will go up and do that if I breath on it but it comes back down inside 5 minutes.

I would call them if there's a problem. They replaced my first one after I plugged a 2 amp pump into it and fried it. I had another working unit 3 days later at no charge. I have purchased both of their sensors now and feel like I know the guy there. He really helped me get my water cooled system going when it was a complete disaster. Probably spent an hour on the phone with me, so I've been happy with my purchases and service from them.

Back
Top Bottom