quick germination question

I think it's important for seedlings to get light right away when they break through, so unless you're going to be watching them very closely until they do, I would turn the light on.

As far as the heating pad goes, what's the temp in your grow space if you turn it off?

Hey 420,

I just germed between paper towels then stuck them in some rapid rooters under a dome when they popped. Do I turn my fluro on now or wait until they break through? also I used a germ heating mat, turn this off now?

:thanks: :bongrip:

I also started in a dome with a heating mat. I'm pretty sure that in-direct sunlight is good until they actually pop their "heads" out and you see the first two leaves. I then went to a fluro as you mentioned (removed the heat mat). I think we're probably about close in timing as I just put them under the lights two days ago. Albeit, mine are now bumming, but the experienced guys here should offer you some great suggestions.

I also started in a dome with a heating mat. I'm pretty sure that in-direct sunlight is good until they actually pop their "heads" out and you see the first two leaves. I then went to a fluro as you mentioned (removed the heat mat). I think we're probably about close in timing as I just put them under the lights two days ago. Albeit, mine are now bumming, but the experienced guys here should offer you some great suggestions.

Yep great place for info.....thanks again guys!!

Back
Top Bottom