Racer's First Grow with CFLs - Bag Seed

Very nice journal racer, I read through the whole thing. It was very impressive to see you come back from some difficulties in the beginning. It made hydro seem a little less intimidating for me. I am doing my first grow ever right now if you want to check it out feel free. Good work + repps :)
Thanks for taking time out of your day to read my journal, i'm honored. Yeah you are right, the beginning was very problematic. Mainly just a mix between my city waters and being a noob haha. Best advise I can give: Keep it simple, no need to add a million additives, all I used was GH 3 part, enzymes, and kool bloom. Let me take a look at your current journal :) :welcome:

Looking good man... and after seeing that scale photo again, I'd be surprised if you don't end up with at least 4oz... depending on how solid they are, maybe double that? I suck at guessing, but comparing buds to bags, that I can do. I'm sitting here with 1/2 oz dried and it looks like that cola holds at least 2 - 4 times that, so you'll have a nice harvest.

I don't know how much time's left, but considering how they look, I'd be checking daily. They could change fairly quick. Hmmm, I can remember when the normal was "when the hairs mostly or all change color, that means it's time to harvest", lol.... now we know to check the trics... amazing what a few years teaches us ;) I'll guess between 4 and 10 days left. I'd say right now, buzzy cerebral smoke, in a few days, a well rounded, another week, couchlock :) :Namaste:
Thanks for all of your input runewolf, 4 oz. would be amazing. Looking at the size of the plant, I feel like 4 oz could be within my range. Most branches are now starting to be weighted down by the cannabis.
Going camping this weekend with the significant other, maybe we'll get back just in time for a nice harvest :). The girlfriend is starting to get impatient, wanting to chop it down daily. Me on the other hand, I can wait. The longer it takes, the more we will have to smoke ;) :peace:

True dat and she'll like that better in the long run ;)... I honestly think I might have dropped too many seeds myself, but hey, just means more "creative training" and extra "bonsai bondage" ;)

Enjoy the camping trip and the away time with your girl. It's always nice to get away with your other half :Namaste:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom