Rainbird manifold leaking

Sangmang

This 9 outlet manifold leaks where the 1/4" tubing connects to the barbs. Ive tried poly and vinyl tubing both leak the same. Anyone else have this problem? Maybe I should get an octabubbler instead but ive already got 9 plants going.
20210112_222257.gif

This 9 outlet manifold leaks where the 1/4" tubing connects to the barbs. Ive tried poly and vinyl tubing both leak the same. Anyone else have this problem? Maybe I should get an octabubbler instead but ive already got 9 plants going.
20210112_222257.gif
Little zip ties work great.
For future use warm tube with a nice then slide on don’t wiggle till it’s cool. Happy growing friend.

Little zip ties work great.
For future use warm tube with a nice then slide on don’t wiggle till it’s cool. Happy growing friend.
That’s supposed to say bic lighter ,not nice.

Good call on the zip ties. Mostly solved it minus one line. I'll redo that one tomorrow
If you have a real problem child. It happens in the molding process. Plastic doesn’t fill and harden to proper shape.
Slide small zip tie on first slightly loose. Then warm end of tube with (bic lighter) slide it onto the male spout and quickly snug up zip tie while warm. Don’t overly tighten at first because it will be soft. Cheers friend.

Back
Top Bottom