Rastacan's Indoor Grow Journal - Auto White Widow - Nirvana Blue Mystic - 2015

aherihtr

Hi everyone. As a first time grower, all the information, comments and critics are invaluably precious to me about my growing in progress. This is those babies' 23th day and till today I managed to get here allmost without a problem =) One of the girls had stopped growing after transplanting but she handled it. But she got into preflowering stage at same weight o_O
There are 2 auto white widows, 3 auto blue mystics and 1 aoutflowering unknown breed and growin' indoor
I'm growin in soil; 18lt pots and using biobizz light mix and I am adding all the nuts myself from the beginning
Have 600w HPS and cool tube reflector, keeping them as close as I could manage heat between 24-27 C
They just have entered the preflowering stage 3 days ago
I adjust the pH level every single time between 6.2 - 6.4 no matter with or without nutes; but I don't know the pH level of the soil. It was 6.3 originally as its written on the package but I don't have a measurer for soil =/
I use General Organics's nutritients (Biothrive grow and bloom, Bioroot and didn't start using Biobud yet) B52 and CalMag from Advanced Nutritients.

There is a general look at their second week
WP_20150523_009.jpg

This is the cO2 setup that I use (I would love to know if has anyone ever used this and was it productive?)
setup_cO2.jpg

Eveything I use
nutes54.jpg

I love these blue mystics. What do you think about the mirrors by the way? I've adjusted them to reflect the light directly to the flowers where they don't get it right ahead:
WP_20150604_003_1_.jpg
, this is day 27

Another blue mystic today (day 27):
21-5.jpg

This is the stressed white widow at day 22:
ww167.jpg

And same white widow at 27:
small_widow1.jpg

The other white widow
widows_27.jpg

Some leaves are turning yellow from the middle which grabbed my attention today. I don't know if they are a sigh of deficiency (and which if it is so). And there is a little hole on one of the leaves as you can see the turning and the hole together. Does anyone know what does it mean?
WP_20150604_005_1_.jpg

Lastly, this girl is going very fast but its top colar seems kind of broken to me. Do you think I should tie it up or do anything else or just let her grow?
sb6.jpg

I'll keep uploading their pics at least once in a week. It seems to me that I went well till today but still affraid of running into a problem that I may not solve. Thanks for all your advice and comments you are about to give :thanks: :Namaste:

Today I decided to go for trimming and LST after reading a grow journal which impressed me a lot. I trimmed some leaves instinctively (hope did nothing wrong) and stretched the branches in order to provide more light to lower branches. Bigger plants consume water much faster than the other two o_O I want to compare what happens if I switch to bloom nutes (as it is suggested on the chart) now or wait some longer; so I'll give one of them bloom nutes as I see small, sweet looking buds and wait for the rest one or two more weeks and go with the veg nutes.

trm.jpg

trm2.jpg

trm3.jpg

This blue mystic is the one that I wanna go for bloom nutes:
trm4.jpg

trm5.jpg

Day 32: They seem they like to be trimmed; they are growing very fast, i feel like i can see them growing if i keep watching o_O but after one day, it seems like i've never trimmed them at all, i don't understand how fast they can produce leaves or make them bigger? two blue mystics are very long in height and their buds gaining size every single moment but the one i fed with blooming nutes growing slower then the other two blue mystics. White widows seem quite smaller than blue mystics, so they are getting away from the light as i have to raise the light as blue mystics gain height =( today i get the white widows closer by putting some books under their pots instead of lowering the light =) By the way, one of the lower branches i trimmed from one of the blue mystics; it is a bud branch but I trimmed it because i believed it will not produce enough buds, so instead of have it consuming energy of the plant, the plant could make the same energy more useful for upper branches. After trimming it, i wanted to put it into a small pot just because of my curiosity and eagerness to try something new for me, I read that you cannot make clones out of auto's (i don't exactly know why) but this one seems to be doing well to me. this is it's 3rd day alone in the pot and she looks very healthy to me as you can see =) I hope she becomes something usefull =)

32_all.jpg

you can see the difference between 2 blue mystics here:
32_bm.jpg

i like these buds, i think i'll harvest this one first <3
32_bud.jpg

and the little clone:
kloncuk.jpg

I'm giving up on this journal. Thanks everyone, every single person who had an idea about trimming and didnt say a word for being so helpful so I found out myself that trimming is not a good idea at all at this stage since plants spend their energy to produce new leaves instead of making buds - that was why it seemed like I've never trimmed them. I hope someone else can use this knowledge by this post. Post can be moved to abondoned journals now.

Back
Top Bottom