Re Veg Clone - Fed On Infant Milk Formula Only - Yes I Am Mad!

one week today from flipping 12/12 , shes doing alright so far , can see preflowers

the seedlings also doing very well , biobizz one seems to be growing more bushy ( think it maybe female ) bigger pot

other looks stretchy ( male i think ) smaller pot

P1050863.JPG
P1050864.JPG
P1050865.JPG
P1050866.JPG
P1050867.JPG
P1050868.JPG
P1050869.JPG

i have 2 plants that have just kind of stopped budding , they had pretty crap start i think thats what the problem is , the one i found after dropping a seed and one that was burnt to bits by a spray i made that time lol, they budded but very small growth i ended up taken them out of the 600w hps and putting them in the conservatory couldnt be arsed burning electric on them any more ,

i am going to take a clone off the female as a mother mate

No i am not cloning any of them , i was talking about the seedling that is showing pistols mate , i wouldnt bother with them 2 . i have a feeling one might be pollinated , ill get a close up of the bud and show you , something tells me this is why is stopped all of a sudden

what do you think of them copper marks , something is not right , i think i should have just left that seedling all alone lol

from now on in if a plant gets sick or has crap start ill bin it , they end up with problems in the end also

Got 3 and half 0 from the 2 cheese , lethal smoke hahah

good thread , i have some PK booster i just fed her some, to be honest ive lost interest in the whole plant . i am going to flip all the seedlings 12 12 and get shot of the males then put the females back 20/4 for a bit . think thats my best plan on getting rid of some of my plants , too much Trev ,

Back
Top Bottom