Ready or not?

Hebrewdiver

I’m growing a blue dream auto and it’s been about 10 weeks easy. Now my girl has flowered and the white hairs have all turned Amber but not reseeded drawn in , they are still pretty long. Do I need to wait longer for them to go in? The tichs are mostly cloudy with very little amber and clear.

Sorry I should know better

IMG_1502.jpeg

IMG_1503.jpeg

IMG_1501.jpeg

They really do not recede back into the plant but just keep drying out, crumbling up and shrinking as they dry out. Judging by the photos I am thinking that the stigma/pistils have a few more weeks.
Thanks for your always great advice and support. That being the case should I continue to feed them or just water them with ph water only?

Thanks for your always great advice and support. That being the case should I continue to feed them or just water them with ph water only?
Personally, yes, I stop feeding at this stage because the plant is no longer actively growing and will draw resources from the leaves to finish - but others do not agree so it's your choice how you see it

Up to you, as @Roy Growin says. The plant has stopped actively growing but the roots are still absorbing water and any nutrients that are in the water.

I would be adding a top dressing up until about 2 weeks before harvest. This allows enough time for the soil micro-organisms time to break the nutrients down. After that a liquid fertilizer up to about 1 week before harvest. Then for he last several days to a week, just water.

It is possible that in the last week or two you will notice that the soil does not dry out as fast since the plant is no longer absorbing anywhere near as much as it used to.

Back
Top Bottom