Not sure

Ronaldoski

420 Member
It’s week 8 in flower growing gg4 , first time grow in dwc . Tricomes are clear and just starting to turn cloudy I started flushing with ph ro water is it to soon? Will they turn cloudy with some amber???

Hi Ronaldoski, welcome! You're fine with the flush. Now that you got any salts out they will be able to feed better and really go for the final fattening. Don't stop feeding.
Thanks! I just googled how many days in flower gg4 and it said 63 . Day 63 will be next Sunday 7days away when should I stop feeding and start flushing? It’s dwc.

Thanks! I just googled how many days in flower gg4 and it said 63 . Day 63 will be next Sunday 7days away when should I stop feeding and start flushing? It’s dwc.
Ooh dwc, I grow in soil. In soil(feeding salt base nutes)the latest way to go is to flush, then never starve the plant. Keep feeding normally. science has proven that no chemicals get removed from buds, which was the old reasoning to do it. Flushing does free up nutes to the roots so they do that. Soo with that said I haven't figured how it benefit you in dwc. @InTheShed are there flush rules for dwc?

Eh i haven’t flushed in hydro. Hmm I’m on plants 3 and 4
only number 3 looks like she might finish in a typical 8 week schedule or less.
C7E0C709-8CAD-4A6A-AC0B-6B4B48A98144.jpeg
Based on that and your lack of photo with my limited experience, I’d guess 8 weeks isn’t long enough. realistically in my Limited experience so far 10 weeks plus seems to be my average.

Back
Top Bottom