Ready to flower soon?

SammyJankis

Charlotte's dream (Blue dream CBD x Charlotte's web) is smaller than the other plant I have in the tent, the other one is ready for light flip, but is she too? She has 10 grow tips and has been toppen once.
20221123_014538.jpg

Slow grow isn't bad. She didn't stretch alot. She looks healthy.

Should be Guaranteed, but sh't happens.

Keep your eyes peeled for balls, or hairs.

Hairs are good. Balls not so much unless you have other plans.

There is so much info on here. Go-to the
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

I wouldn't force it.

Its a photo seed not auto, correct?

Slow grow isn't bad. She didn't stretch alot. She looks healthy.

Should be Guaranteed, but sh't happens.

Keep your eyes peeled for balls, or hairs.

Hairs are good. Balls not so much unless you have other plans.

There is so much info on here. Go-to the
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

I wouldn't force it.

Its a photo seed not auto, correct?
I know slow is good, but she is right next to a much quicker gal! 😅 I put them together because both said medium speed, but the other one is 4 x bigger and I don't want the quick gal to shadow her..

Charlotte's dream (Blue dream CBD x Charlotte's web) is smaller than the other plant I have in the tent, the other one is ready for light flip, but is she too? She has 10 grow tips and has been toppen once.
20221123_014538.jpg
Right now it's a little on the small size & wont yield all that much. But when to Flower kind of depends on your tent size. Just remember the plant will get 2 - 3 times bigger after the flip. Ask yourself.... Will I have enough room ?

Right now it's a little on the small size & wont yield all that much. But when to Flower kind of depends on your tent size. Just remember the plant will get 2 - 3 times bigger after the flip. Ask yourself.... Will I have enough room ?
Tent size is no issue, just that the plant next to it will be so much bigger and I don't want it to shadow this one! 😅 but I'll wait a week or two, she's growing fast now with the right amount of light!

I’d say she has some time until you flip.
You can try throwing a screen on just before you flip to kind of keep the bigger one under control and held to the level of the smaller one and least to some degree.
This way it doesn’t over shadow her too much
I grew northern lights once and tho it was very similar the smaller one managed to find its space and way throughout the grow unless the bigger plant is totally shading it idk that it’ll be too much of a problem

The difference 2 days make when the lights are on point! 🤯 You all think I'm still good? Do I need to worry about shadowing? They are close, but they have some room, I was not able to put a screen over the big one, but I think I'm good and I want to leave them in veg a week more, or even longer?

20221122_234000.jpg

20221126_011850.jpg

You can veg for a bit more but remember what Buds said about the stretching. You'll want to veg for a little longer to try to fill your screen a bit more before you flip, but you need to flip before it's filled up because once you flip you will likely get a growth spurt of double to triple (more likely double) what you have when you do flip.

In my not so rookie journal I threw the screen on to 3 different phenos just before the flip
In my CLU journal I vegged through the net then flipped.
ideas for reference if you'd like.
I say you have some time to veg into the net for a little while longer.

Back
Top Bottom