Redneck Ghetto Grow

This is "Please make it, and i hope you're a female #1..."
IMG_18422.JPG

and...
IMG_18432.JPG

These I also very much want to make it, but #1 has just been straight up brick shit-house from the beginning...will probably grow balls though!!! lol!
IMG_18442.JPG

IMG_18463.JPG

Have not watered in three days to counter-act the MG soil. If they can hang on until thoroughly dry, will trans. to better soil.
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Oh they do look very sad, but they definitely look like they have the potential to live on! I just wish I had sure fire advice to give you, but it's all learning for me too XD. I would suggest acting on them pretty quickly with the trans. But I'm sure someone with some more experience can chip in the best way to go about it.

Please make it and Hope your a female are in my thoughts, best of luck bro! I will be checking in regularly to see how it's going. :peace: :roorrip:

Well people, long time no see! A lot has been going on. Still no job though. Well, most of the sick plants after a couple of weeks of :cheer: are starting to make a comeback. For a month old though they appear to be half that age. I am still thinking overwatering with the MG organic was the main cause of the grotesqueness. I have experimented however...I left one plant by the sliding glass door for the last couple of weeks and planted one outside by the house. Both of these (though still small for their age) are looking wonderful. The ones I've kept in the cab, however, are still showing stress. For the last week or so I have only been using the cab for the last few hours after the sun goes down. The rest of the time they have been in front of the sliding glass door. I will be putting them in the woods in the next couple of days. I also was given a feminized Blue Widow seed from a friend I met on the site (thanks again btw) that is starting out nicely. She is about a week out of the ground, and although still a wee little thing, already smells good!
Here are some pics of the babies now compared to before. Hopefully after all the stress I will still get 3-4 fems out of the 9 left. I don't have a pic of the BW yet, but will.
IMG_18974.JPG

IMG_18995.JPG

IMG_18964.JPG

IMG_19034.JPG

IMG_19044.JPG

The third one down is the one that has been going on straight sunlight only for the last couple of weeks. A couple of them should start shooting up a little now that they are regaining their health.

I have seen so many MG issues with young plants that I dont understand why anyone buys it. To be honest we don't see it here in Europe so not an issue.

The plants seem to be doing okay tho luckily, perhaps still a tiny bit overwatered? are you letting them dry thoroughly?

Glad you are on top of them and that things go smoothly from here on in

:thumb:

Thanks for stopping by 3lions. I am letting them dry. But I started them in peat pucks and I noticed that when they were just sproutlings how much water the pucks retained. I love the germ rate of the pucks but am wondering how much their retention affects the plants later. It seems to me that when the soil is dry the pucks are still holding water on me. I did just water 2 days ago, and the pics were taken yesterday, so that could have some effect on the sagging. I will wait at least until Tuesday or Wednesday to water again.

I hear ya, they might do, I was never confident using those pucks and will never use them again, straight into soil for me like this grow. Sometimes confidence itself is an important ingredient I think. They are doing ok now tho so all that counts, onwards and upwards my friend

:thumb:

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom