Replant on flower

santiago19

Hi

I currently have bag seed in 20 Liter pots, basically 5 gallons. I want to keep them in these low profile pots until the day when I can determine the sex, I want to plant the females over into 35 Liter pots the first day I notice white hairs.

So my question is, will this be fine if you do delicately.. is it possible to screw up the plant?

Thanks

Its possible but id think you better putting them in the 35liter plants then cull the ones you dont want. that way you arent causing unnecessary stress to flowering plants. Also during first 3 weeks of flower the plant will shoot roots out and by the time the plant is showing flowers the roots will have slowed growth considerably so any benefit of up potting would be minimal if any at that stage.

Its possible but id think you better putting them in the 35liter plants then cull the ones you dont want. that way you arent causing unnecessary stress to flowering plants. Also during first 3 weeks of flower the plant will shoot roots out and by the time the plant is showing flowers the roots will have slowed growth considerably so any benefit of up potting would be minimal if any at that stage.

I don't have space. I'm talking about literally re-potting them into the new pots as soon as I see the white hairs.. the 35l pots will be standing ready, I check the plants every 6 hours, won't it be fine? In other words the re potting will happen no more than 24 hours after the first hairs are visible.

Back
Top Bottom