RJ's Garden, The Crawlspace Adventures

your plants are looking very healthy, but seem to have a mild magnesium deficiency, or is that just the pictures; anyhow, good to meet you mate;

happy growing,

Nice call man, I didn't see it then, but I'm starting to see it now.

My flowering girls are at about 25 days, starting to smell real nice. I think Jack may be paying some child support cuz my new girls taking on a bit of that smell and has stretched more than if she self'd I think.

Been out of touch here but everybodies happy, healthy.
Haven't a clue as to what to expect as far as yeild but it's certainly gonna be alot less than in hempy buckets. I should have some pics shot on Wednesday night and also catch up with a few of my friends on here. A bit over a month to go and they smell what I've come to expect from the good old promix/botanicare.

New veg space seems plenty big, maybe I'll just start some beans?

I got some extras, freebies from attitude, and may toss a few in, I have:

Kandykush/skunk x3, OG18/skunk x3, LA confidential/skunk x3, moby dick x1, blue hash x1, quicksilver x1, and maybe another.

Then I have a bunch of personal seeds to start.

I will run one batch of mine, and pick a couple from the pile. Blue hash sounds fun. The singles are all feminized so I think I'll toss those all in and save the skunk crosses for the just in case i find someone needing a start.

If I use up my seeds I can justify getting one or 2 from serious seeds, and maybe that Zulu I wanna try so bad. I'd like to try serious seeds white Russian since that's the strongest I've ever smoked/grown and would love to have that beast back, could use that as a tranquilizer- ridiculously potent but carries one heck of a funk in flower, reminded me of a catbox, but in a good way..

New veg space seems plenty big, maybe I'll just start some beans?

I got some extras, freebies from attitude, and may toss a few in, I have:

Kandykush/skunk x3, OG18/skunk x3, LA confidential/skunk x3, moby dick x1, blue hash x1, quicksilver x1, and maybe another.

Then I have a bunch of personal seeds to start.

I will run one batch of mine, and pick a couple from the pile. Blue hash sounds fun. The singles are all feminized so I think I'll toss those all in and save the skunk crosses for the just in case i find someone needing a start.

If I use up my seeds I can justify getting one or 2 from serious seeds, and maybe that Zulu I wanna try so bad. I'd like to try serious seeds white Russian since that's the strongest I've ever smoked/grown and would love to have that beast back, could use that as a tranquilizer- ridiculously potent but carries one heck of a funk in flower, reminded me of a catbox, but in a good way..

i got the blue hash going....only about 4in tall, but going...one of my babies...those sound great....i dont think you could miss with zulu...but it is one of my top favs....my clone is going nuts...already trying for the ceiling...be sure to keep it topped and bent...it grows...all sounds great raisin, keep up the good work...L

Somewhere back there i had my "identity stolen" and have since been scared of computer/cc and so haven't uploaded pics, I don't trust my computer, but who knows how they got all the information they did, credit card number, email, homephone, home address, how does someone get all of that??? What else can they do to me? I got signed up for and charged for so many things, and the best part- alot of the junk they bought was bought in my name sent to my house, and I'm a member of a psychic network, the list goes on and on, 2 dozen clubs so far, alot of makeup and anti age-ing creams and tonics, it's like I'm being harassed but why? I have one person who'd want to harass me and I don't think she would even go this low, she may want to and pursue murdering me, but she wouldn't do this I hope. It's crazy. Makes you feel less safe. Exposed. They have my address, why not come and say they gotta problem or say it's cuz I don't mow my lawn enough. It's scary, make sure you have a good bank, and guess what? U probably don't. Credit cards are always a mistake to own. email, I'm not so sure if it's good to do anything that has buttons or involves money. I just want 10 acres a teepee and 365 day a year good enough to run naked most of the day, leave the buttons and the money and the plastic and the processessing and the salesmen behind.

Somewhere back there i had my "identity stolen" and have since been scared of computer/cc and so haven't uploaded pics, I don't trust my computer, but who knows how they got all the information they did, credit card number, email, homephone, home address, how does someone get all of that??? What else can they do to me? I got signed up for and charged for so many things, and the best part- alot of the junk they bought was bought in my name sent to my house, and I'm a member of a psychic network, the list goes on and on, 2 dozen clubs so far, alot of makeup and anti age-ing creams and tonics, it's like I'm being harassed but why? I have one person who'd want to harass me and I don't think she would even go this low, she may want to and pursue murdering me, but she wouldn't do this I hope. It's crazy. Makes you feel less safe. Exposed. They have my address, why not come and say they gotta problem or say it's cuz I don't mow my lawn enough. It's scary, make sure you have a good bank, and guess what? U probably don't. Credit cards are always a mistake to own. email, I'm not so sure if it's good to do anything that has buttons or involves money. I just want 10 acres a teepee and 365 day a year good enough to run naked most of the day, leave the buttons and the money and the plastic and the processessing and the salesmen behind.

rj,
yep, they nabbed me twice last month....but i had fraud protection...i dont know either....could be dr. lic. bur. they sell their listings also...i bitched like hell, but in the end i won, and that was all i was concerned about...hope they find them and send them up the river....my sis left a bunch of papers in an old car, a file mom had with kids names ect...b.certs, all that and of course the i.d. theives are working their way thru fam....the policy cought the guy tho, so hes in jail, but his pardner isnt....quite the ordeal...wouldnt wish it on anyone...L

Lookin great brother. I'm at 14 days of flowering myself and my girls look a lot like yours. Nice to see the bloom time frame in different gardens. They all look really healthy and happy. Keep up the good work.

~MJ~

thanks for the visit rj,
always wonder how you're doing....hope all is better....did you get the mess straightened out? blue hash, yeahhhhh, i got one going too....lots of stuff going on, well, you read the threaad, bears, and all...hubby thinks he is after the plants....may be....take care of you....talk when you need to, we're always here for you...just let us know when you post....hugs, L:welldone::lot-o-toke::peacetwo:

Wow I've been out of it, feel like I've been away for months.

My crops about done, I'm thinking 10/29 will be harvest time for most of them, maybe keep a couple going a big longer, I plan on having a real talented photographer come over and get some real nice shots. I don't see a big yeild, but they will produce some quality. I have always thought it would be cool to have something of mine in a magazine, so I need a strain name I can slap on my ak girl, something cool. Old Alaskan indica isn't gonna cut it. Should be mag worthy, incredibly frosty, purple hues. I don't have a computer and don't know how to get pics on here now. I will try and share. Some of you i'd like nothing more than to share some bowls with. My only close and true freind has left, well besides my best freind- my lovely wife, who's still here thankfully!

Plant numbers way down so I can start a round of seed. Probably next new moon I will plant 10 or so. I have a nice place for them to grow up. I am excited. Gotta get a computer so I can post pics by then. Ok time to nose around and check on some wonderful folks gardens. Love to all. -RJ

Wow I've been out of it, feel like I've been away for months.

My crops about done, I'm thinking 10/29 will be harvest time for most of them, maybe keep a couple going a big longer, I plan on having a real talented photographer come over and get some real nice shots. I don't see a big yeild, but they will produce some quality. I have always thought it would be cool to have something of mine in a magazine, so I need a strain name I can slap on my ak girl, something cool. Old Alaskan indica isn't gonna cut it. Should be mag worthy, incredibly frosty, purple hues. I don't have a computer and don't know how to get pics on here now. I will try and share. Some of you i'd like nothing more than to share some bowls with. My only close and true freind has left, well besides my best freind- my lovely wife, who's still here thankfully!

Plant numbers way down so I can start a round of seed. Probably next new moon I will plant 10 or so. I have a nice place for them to grow up. I am excited. Gotta get a computer so I can post pics by then. Ok time to nose around and check on some wonderful folks gardens. Love to all. -RJ

how about "cabin fever"......if you dont use it i will....glad to hear from you...wow it is sad to lose friends, esp. up there....i remember....take care of you, and be happy....esp. this time of yr....i loved it, no tourists right now...lol, i used to call them terrorists, not tourists....later, L:lot-o-toke:

Cabin fever, what an appropriate name. Been a rough evening, but I hopefully learned something or something.. If nothing else be thankful for every minute and don't take it or your family for granted (we all know it but sometimes get a little "busy") -no excuse! I wish I had more to share on here, I'm more of a reciever than a giver in my time of need, but hope that I can get stronger and pass it along. Knowing it can be taken away at anytime and getting it hammered in isn't always enough but eventually even the most hard headed learn (I sure hope). Wow how your health is everything.
Everyone take care of yourselves and your bodies the best you can!! If you can get out and do anything to improve your health, physically or spiritually (if theirs a seperation) then please do it, then grab someone else and get them moving and playing too. Play and love with all you got.
I am thankful for this place and especially you Lavender. How many of us on here have serious health issues or troubles of some kind? It's truelly a special place with alot of much needed love floating around.

Cabin fever, what an appropriate name. Been a rough evening, but I hopefully learned something or something.. If nothing else be thankful for every minute and don't take it or your family for granted (we all know it but sometimes get a little "busy") -no excuse! I wish I had more to share on here, I'm more of a reciever than a giver in my time of need, but hope that I can get stronger and pass it along. Knowing it can be taken away at anytime and getting it hammered in isn't always enough but eventually even the most hard headed learn (I sure hope). Wow how your health is everything.
Everyone take care of yourselves and your bodies the best you can!! If you can get out and do anything to improve your health, physically or spiritually (if theirs a seperation) then please do it, then grab someone else and get them moving and playing too. Play and love with all you got.
I am thankful for this place and especially you Lavender. How many of us on here have serious health issues or troubles of some kind? It's truelly a special place with alot of much needed love floating around.

i dont watch the news, usually too depressing...used to watch up there tho...is it all snowing yet....used to be white at least by halloween....here we
are having monsoons, just rain and more rain....the kids over from montana
getting the stuff put up....really doing alot....hope he can finish....but if not...at least this is done....we have one plant, the kali, first time, that is ready to harvest...pretty little thing....leaves are all bright yellow now.....so i guess it will be tonight or tomorrow...glad you liked the name....take care of you and yours, and remember to find something to laugh about each day....hugs L and hubby....:thumb::thumb::goodjob:

No snow in town yet, but the mountains are covered so any day now..

I'm not a fan, but plan to make the most of it this year and drive as little as possible and go sledding as much as possible. No machine sledding, but the old fashioned "weeeeeeee!!!!" on our butts kind. Gotta get out there and get the body moving, too depressing not to.

Well a very sad day has come to me- I haven't smoked anything in about a week, been getting panic attacks when I smoke, and only when I smoke, so I am afraid to touch my favorite girl anymore. I sure enjoy growing it, but my hearts been a mess and I can't take a chance, my heart gets out of whack, thumpidy thumpidy whoomp whoomp whoomp, and with my heart it'll be only a matter of time til I'm done for good. So I am trying my best to find ways to stay calm, not get angry, find ways to de-stress without mj. Sad. I never thought I'd have to quit, it's always been such a positive in my life. I sure hope it gets better, i've known about the possibilty of my health going for a long time, I guess I've taken my good health for granted. I will be trying to find ways to be positive because at this point, it's the main thing that will keep me alive. Mind and body. I'm scared, but see it as an opportunity to learn and better myself.

wow;
that is some lousy news...so what is wrong with it??? the heart?
born with or disease....age? used to be a nurse, so curious....maybe you could switch to a milder strain, and grow it longer for more couch lock...and...it just may be a temp. setback....
me, im a walking time bomb...have this massive blood clot from rt. arch in foot to the main vein in abdoman....about 4 inches up in .... 96% blocked...so i could best case loose the leg, worst case part of the clot get loose and stroke me out and i am a veg...some already went thru lung and heart...so lungs are in lousy shape now....i have to take blood thinners now every day....hoping it will wear away one blood cell at a time...seriously....most die in six yrs, i made it four so far....scarey...yep...everyday...like the coyote with the anvil over its head syndrome....i do understand....you just do what you have to and enjoy what you can....and each day is a gift....sometimes at night, i get soooo scared...yep, i know panic attacks....real tough...sorry to hear that, if me, i would think of it as temmp....after your life gets smoother, that will to...i'll say a prayer for you my friend...take care of you and your garden...dont lose touch....L and hubby:peacetwo::tokin: my heart did that for a while, i backed off on the real strong stuff and went to the milder ones like cali. o.j....L

Wow that's pretty scary stuff. You seem to have the right attitude, and I certainly could learn alot from that. I think we have more to worry about with you and I should be less of a baby. I have had a better day today, I'm afraid to say more and jinx myself.. I just cut down all of my flowering girls. Poor yeild but my new strain is looking about as good as it gets. It's nice seeing a pile of super mellow always happy smoke, the kinda stuff I should probably be best using. I have 11 mostly indica plants hanging waiting for trimming and a little kushberry I cut a bit ago that's dry and ready to sample possibly in the morning. I may still wait til my newer stuffs ready. I will drop you a line off journal when I get a chance, it's been so hectic, I don't see how you do it. Well I have little ones that are my first priority, and they are such angels, they are definately the best medicine. I have no idea how I will cope when they are all grown up. I think it's obvious I need to avoid strains like slh and anybtjong hazey.. I have a lil chunk of some stuff actually called panic but it would be the death of me and I'll just give it away, it was a gift to me and I already know what it does, crazy pure racing heart sativa. Well I'm off to make the donuts, until next time..

its just life....we go on....i think all of us mmj users have a story....just accentuate the positive and try to eliminate the negative....but thats a good remedy for life in general....sounds like the garden is going great, and that is good....yeah, anything named panic, well, lets say, no one needs that...how about sanctuary or good vibes, or something like that? but we name them killer, and violator, ect....take care...L:peacetwo:

Yeah how about zazen or a'zazen or even Ak a'zazen as a strain name? My girls probably gonna be a real happy, mellow strain, and though I don't attend any classes or center, concider myself a student of buddhism or at least a pretty faithful pretender. I can never come up with strain names. Been trimming them up and the zazen(?) definately looks to yeild alot better than the kushberry. Also looks alot better and both of them are pretty "white" but the zazen has alot more purple. Both have some male flowers on them but I had an ozone generator with a red light that was on occasionally during lights out, I guess you could say I'm leaving some pollination up to chance- I tossed in 4 more Zazen (ok that's the name, at least amongst my 420 forum freinds, it won't have a name around here locally, gotta be safe ya know). So if there's any beans, i'll have some to play with later. It will get sampled after the kushberry, I already have some kushberry done, it looks alot better than last rounds, but loose and fluffy, last round was hydro. I feel so much happier when I'm more involved with my garden or on here, wish I had more time for both. Is there anything better than sitting quietly in the garden or working with some nice music playing..?

I already posted up there today but,

I have had one of the best days of my life today, I feel so good right now. I don't know what else to say.

In the garden I have 4 in flower and 5 in veg, gonna plant some seeds soon, I hope to be able to smoke soon but will have to be real careful and stick to indica dominant for sure, and I have some hanging, not sure about the kushberry/skunk so will probably hold off.

I have la condidential/skunk kandykush/skunk and was thinking maybe these are good choices as well??

Bluehash that's just a little sprout should be mostly indica too, right?

yeah, l.a.conf. is a good slow down....have never picked her early so dont know what shes like clear/white.....love the taste tho....good to know you had a great day...zazen sure sounds good and diff...love it actually....just dropping by to say howdy to a friend....be good to u....enjoy, L:thumb::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom