Roughneck 102 - Hempy Bucket - Lemon Kush - 2015

Never thought about that...that's an excellent emergency plan cuz I'm not worried about the smell until my father in law or my parents show up cuz they are already starting to have a slight smell so next paycheck I will be getting the air ducting and a power strip cuz I've already filled up my three plugs on my extension cord and still gotta plug in my two inline fans the ac unit and the led when it gets here

Yeah, veg plants get a nice earthy smell to them. But in flower, oh man, talk about something that makes your mouth water like sour candy. Best smell in the world

You're a lucky guy to get to be that close to your plants. Mine are in my separate garage from house, so it's a hundred foot walk. But when we get bigger house someday I'll have my grows all indoors again

A couple weeks ago, i pulled the dome off my clones, watered my other plants, and 5 minutes later the clone looked like it was burnt to a crisp. I threw the bag back on it and luckily it recovered, but i thought for sure it was toast

Yeah, you got a good one man. Just remember, she's gonna add up all these things and cash in one day lol. I know the first time i take a break in growing mine will have me going everywhere with her. It'll suck, but i'll be too stoned to care!

I agree man she's like a kid just holding on to get tickets waiting to get enough for the big prize on the top shelf!..I couldn't agree more were a couple lucky dudes found a diamond in the rough...made me laugh when u said too stoned to care cuz I see myself doing the same thing just stoned plumb retarded and we can go and do as she pleases and I'll be a happy camper

Back
Top Bottom