Roughneck 102 - Hempy Bucket - Lemon Kush - 2015

Lol I know! And he thinks he's such a huge help and if it weren't for him there's no way the job could be done...and what's funnier is how he "coaches/guides" me through what I'm doing makes me laugh...anyway light should be here when I get off work tomorrow will be hung as soon as possible and will be finishing the net and stringing her up

20150325_230922.jpg
Still waiting on light but laced up the screen :)

Yeah, i went with 3 inch also. I tried 2 inch before and it was a tight squeeze. I can't wait to fill mine in over the next 3 to 4 weeks. I know you gotta be feeling the same.

Oh man u have no idea! So many things im looking forward to in the upcoming weeks...my light weaving and filling this screen up then the budding! Although I don't believe I'll be able to suspend mine like yours as I'd hoped I think it will be far to heavy with the light and massive carbon filter don't want to risk pulling the tent down

Yeah, i would have done a nice one in all pvc but i ain't got the money either. This one was made with what i found in my shed. Eventually I'll get something fancy made up for them, but it'll take time

I think I might have stumbled upon a sorta growth booster by accident I could be wrong though but ne way here's what happened...last night about 30 min before lights out I decided to mess with the girls I topped both of them 4 times each and gave them their daily dose of food, then I plugged in my humidifier for the first time since I moved them into the tent cuz up until last night it has been staying within 50 %...well I didn't realize how big of a difference having a good tent was compared to growing in my tinfoil cabinet until I got off from work...so being use to growing in the cabinet I cranked her on about halfway like normal and when I got home a few hours ago they exploded! Both of them grew into the light small burns on some off the leaves no biggie but these girls turned into monsters over within the 12 hours I was at work...when I opened the tent it was super foggy and the humidity was at about 82%!..so I don't know if topping her and super high humidity caused it or what but it's something I will be investigating next go around...I will post pics tomorrow

Damnit Peyton ur right...I was just way to high of this shit from cali my friend brought down I think he called it incredible bulk..that shit had me feeling like a mad scientist started hacking on the ladies cranked on the humidifier went to bed...next day after I got off work he left me a joint took a shower smoked opened the tent a boom cloud of mist then I saw the ladies and I was like holy shit! That shit got me stupid high and turned he into a master grower...then I came back to earth after I read ur post picked the ladies up and and saw the roots at the res

Yeah, they get some ridiculously awesome growth when they hit. Now every time you grow, you'll know exactly when the roots hit every res, whether it be solo cup or 3 gallon bucket. But it's cool to see how much growth they get, especially if you're in your final pot.

Back
Top Bottom