Roughneck 102 - Hempy Bucket - Lemon Kush - 2015

20150330_191107.jpg
Alright got the led up! It's not pretty so open to suggestions was ina hurry exhausted from work...plan on tying them down tomorrow just to tired today...

I'd probably position the CFL as side lighting and keep the led right overhead. Probably put it about 16 to 18 inches above plants, and one you know they can handle it, you can get it down to 12 inches, especially in flower. They do look a lot better in that glow

Whatever you water, how much runoff do you get? You want to make sure and get enough to try and change out what's in the res, that way the nutes in res don't get too strong

20150331_230821.jpg
20150331_230605.jpg
20150331_230551.jpg
20150331_230536.jpg
20150331_230446.jpg
They are getting cal mag for sure that's the one I make sure to put first that way I know I don't forget it...that might be the problem cuz I'm being a cheap ass trying to conserve on nutes cuz finances are getting tighter and tighter...I haven't been doing a lot of run off and what does run off I catch in a clean jug and re reuse...I am now ready for an ass chewing I'm sure to follow with that last sentence...and that is how far away they are and the spot on the leaves which I don't remember seeing the other day but could be from where they grew up into the cfls the other day but I was looking back at the pics I took the other day and didn't see that spot on any of the over had shots of the leaves

Yeah, reusing nutes is bad. The nutes left are the ones the plants don't use, and you're adding more to it that they won't use. Could be causing toxicity or lockout, excessive salts...

Back
Top Bottom