Roughneck 102 - Hempy Bucket - Lemon Kush - 2015

Flush with water, i think they recommend 3 times the amount the bucket is. Then you can water with fresh nutes at half strength, or full strength if you want. Luckily you're in veg, so you haven't lost out. When you start to run out of nutes, you'll eventually do like i did and buy your nutes by the gallon. I can get 32 ounces for 15 bucks, or a gallon of same for 33.

Im going to give them another two weeks they should hit the res in a little less than a week then I'm going to give them an extra week to get the big growth since I only have the two ladies and u have 3 and my screen is bigger than yours I figure I'm going to need them a little bigger to fill up the screen...so 14 days until flower!

Sounds like a good plan. Gonna be fun to watch them flower. My wwxbb will stay compact, so the screen won't do it much good, and the C99 is taking over really fast, so i may need to improvise before stretch starts in a day or two

Pull the wwxbb out of screen and place her close to the others, probably under the 400, and then shift the thc bomb over a little since they aren't weaved in much yet and keep the 700 over those two. I'll have to check it out tonight and see how bad it'll be

20150401_150952.jpg
20150401_151007.jpg
20150401_151027.jpg
20150401_151049.jpg

Split one of the ladies when I was tying her down right where I first topped her...had to use diaper boxes and a laundry basket to get ladies where they needed to be :)

Just checked on the ladies lookin great everything has turned up and reaching for the light again...tightened up all the tie down points as tight as I can so now just got to wait for her to fill in...then I'll need help on what to do until flower, defol or something else or just let get go...take pics in a couple days after she fills in

Yeah, if you plan to put the screen on in a couple weeks, you'll want to keep her flat and trim away the lower areas that will be too hard to reach once screen is on. Normally i would have cut off lower two or three sets of nodes, but with c99 and wwxbb, i left them all. The C99 is gonna be a huge pain in the ass to trim up after stretch is over

In my sour sky grow, the plant was flat and the screen was inches above the bucket, so it was really hard to get the lower sucker buds that were in the bucket below the screen.

Back
Top Bottom