Roughneck 102 - Hempy Bucket - Lemon Kush - 2015

20150215_141705.jpg
just when I was gonna give up for good was getting ready to post on here and sell off all my stuff when this little guy showed up

I was just about to man I was beyond fed up that I couldn't get a Damn seed to germinate something so easy that I never had a problem with before was kickin my ass...at first they kept damping off then I watered less and then they dried up I was at the end of my patience when I finally tried one last time did away with riot plug on this one bought some seedling pots at dollar store grabbed some top soil out of my vegetable garden mixed in a little perlite and boom...so now I have another lemon cash germing ina paper towel gonna try root riot again just glad I got one topside

Yeah, good time to try and get some more going. I'll be putting a clone into flower tonight for female pollen, one step closer to making HGK seeds! I have 3 seedlings going now, so we'll be pretty close together in growing this round

Checked germing lk seed when I got in from work this morning and it had a massive tap root made it a bit challenging to place in riot plug but definitely not complaining cuz if she keeps up like that she's gonna make her daddy very proud...hoping to see her up sometime tomorrow or the next day other seedling still doing good starting to push it's first set of micro nodes I guess u could say will update with pics tomorrow

Cool. I'll be topping mine for first time in a few days. Glad yours are coming along, you got too much nice equipment to just let it sit. I'll get mine under led in a couple weeks,just gotta get the rest of that pc out of there. 18 colas down, 12 to go

I'm hoping so. I have two clones in there to help out but they're not big at all. I'm just glad I can go without worrying about running out of weed during next grow

Good job Roughneck, sorry it was such a stressful start to your first grow!

Can't wait to see how these ladies do! I have faith the rest of your grow will be far less stressful and problematic. Real good job hanging in there pal. You won't regret it.

Good job, and I am still here and subbed! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks max! Me too I'm super excitedAbout this now that they are up and going just glad I decided to give it one more shot i was about to post all my stuff up here for sale and boom there she was and then another and here I am...but I agree I think it will get easier from here on out now I'm just ready to train and get them into my Apollo tent...Thanks for stickin it out along with me! Will update if anything changes

Thanks max! Me too I'm super excitedAbout this now that they are up and going just glad I decided to give it one more shot i was about to post all my stuff up here for sale and boom there she was and then another and here I am...but I agree I think it will get easier from here on out now I'm just ready to train and get them into my Apollo tent...Thanks for stickin it out along with me! Will update if anything changes

Of course my friend! The only reason I would unsubscribe from a thread before it was finished, is because one of the moderators moved it to unfinished due to lack of activity. Your effort is inspiring my friend and you deserve the hell out of the reward you're gonna get at the end. It's all rolling now, that's what matters.

I'll offer whatever advice and encouragement I can! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom