Roughneck 102 - Hempy Bucket - Lemon Kush - 2015

The leaves will do some weird things at a young age. I know after the last attempt you might be a little worried with them, but you got it now. Stay the course, you're on your way to some fat buds man

Agreed!

I always find myself worrying about seedlings growth.. haha but in the end it doesn't matter, most likely going to fall off or get trimmed before she if starts to flower haha

You're doing great buddy, keep it up. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:thumb:

All my plants get purpling on the stem, so I wouldn't worry too much on that. The leaves we'd have to see to confirm, but it could be nitrogen toxicity or just a simple over watering. Or it just could have been a little bit of shock from the transplant. Nothing that can't be fixed. But a pic will help get a definite answer

20150227_224815.jpg
20150227_224829.jpg
20150227_224858.jpg

Ok day thirteen andDay 16 for the little runt...everything still looking good younger girl that I started in root riot plug has exploded compared to the older girl she hasn't grown much lately hopefully she starts to show some growth soon...so couple questions should I be on an 18-6 schedule already and should I transplant big girl after another week?

I know man starting to get excited it's all thanks to u and everyone on here with all my new knowledge and style of growing so simple!..and u said wait till fifth node right? Do I top the fifth node when it pops up cuz I believe the 4th node is starting to show been pulling it open cuz ive heard y'all guys say that keeps node spacing tight

Yeah, i usually top the fifth node and then strip the first two off, so it's just nodes 3 and 4 left for scrog. Lately I don't strip off first two, but only because I'm cloning

Back
Top Bottom