Rust spots on leaves of all aged leaves

If the soil gets dry it is usually a simple matter of slowly giving water until a small amount flows out the holes on the bottom of the pot.

But, if the soil gets too dry then even a small amount of water will run off the surface. When soil gets too dry it is a case where it has become hydrophobic and then it means a small amount of water, waiting 15 to 30 minutes and another small dose and so on and so on. Eventually the soil has soaked up water and everything is back to normal. Try to avoid letting the soil get too dry.

Letting it get a little bit dry is OK and sometimes good, but too much of a good thing is almost always a bad thing. Then when the plants are entering into a full flowering stage avoid any excessive dry stages.
That definitely clears the stages of which I want to look for the moisture level and Thank you for the help with better understanding that I may not have been doing a terrible thing but I do now understanding how overwatering can affect your plant drastically if you let it. Plus if it dries up I need to take proper protocol to resume the soils life. Thank you so much SmokingWings for the quick daily replys it's great learning something new to better further the health of each plant prolonged.

as mentioned they look a little over watered. have a quick read through this

i'd also get the basic nutes sorted now. it's surprising how fast stuff will fail, once you see trouble you might not be able to wait til they get delivered.
Thank you bluter for your feedback. Also a quick response.

Thank you for the schedule I will print it out. Is there any nutes that weren't listed for FF that were called for like discoloration early on. Honestly I'm just starting out so any info on what might have had the best result for you.
There's a lot of different reasons for discoloration... and solutions for each problem.

Your dealing with either root rot or overfeeding maybe both let the soil dry and do nothing till it does. I am a soil pro and never have sick plants. If someone gives advice ask them what method they use to grow if it is not soil ask me then.
Thank you, I will be letting the soil dry out for the remainder of waiting for the next move. I hope I can stay in contact with you. Possibly come up with a solution. Right now I have been using FF BB and SENSI CAL MAG Xtra with Fox Farms Happy frog soil. So I do want to state I kinda thought it may have been root rot and took the same protocol as a hydro grower and drenched the soil in a low hydrogen peroxide mixture if it may have even been a fungal infection but I got the little plant back up after transplanting but the bigger one is still getting new spots everyday and different colors varying. So I've seen rust,blown, actual orange, and blackening. Here's this mornings results. I'm also not going to lie and say I have used Safer Brand Fungicide

16952111865335306948464029988439.jpg

16952112590275013311684254945585.jpg

Screenshot_20230920-080451.png

16952115126483483281830454853950.jpg

Your dealing with either root rot or overfeeding maybe both let the soil dry and do nothing till it does. I am a soil pro and never have sick plants. If someone gives advice ask them what method they use to grow if it is not soil ask me then.
I'm at a lose with this plant and I believe I'm wondering if I've accidentally ruined the quality of this plant for the life span‽

Back
Top Bottom