Safe seedbanks that deliver to Australia and sell singles

Cannapiss

420 Member
Im not sure o the rules on 420 but is it ok to ask about recommended seedbanks that sell single seeds and deliver to australia that can be trusted? And is it a must to get insurance?

Ive been looking at seedsman site..still wanna here feedback from people in the know...

Seedsman is fantastic.. all of the sponsor seedbanks here are legit

Single seeds,not sure

Insurance, I do, then it's gurantee to get here
Yeah the def do...ive been looking at the site heres a pic of 1 seed prices
Screenshot_20200306-081810_Gallery.jpg

Yes seedsman is great. Insurance is a must. As far as I'm concerned it's just like the cost of shipping, not gonna get here unless you pay it.

I'm not a fan of single seeds, I totally understand budget constraints but it's easy to get a single bean that sucks. I usually recommend two three packs versus six singles. Then you pretty well know for sure you'll have two strains you can clone and not be forced to buy seeds again. Just my ¢2

i was buying from them and then after a month my seeds didnt show up so i wanted to take my money elsewhere and they kept 20$ of it so i figured id go elsewhere. iv used yantra and theyre okay, first few seeds died so im germinating some others of the same pack now to see if theyre duds and i have a new order on the way. they come from sydney so no customs and they arrive within a week with tracking.

Just got another order from seedsman no problems at all. This is my third order
20200412_104412.jpg

I'm in Aus and awaiting an order from seedsman I ordered at the end of May, after 35 days they offered to resend them as I had paid for insurance thankfully..... It's now been about 3 weeks since the last order was re-sent and I'm really hoping they show up soon. It was a decent size order as well about $250 including the shipping.
I previously have used Bonza with good success there stealth packaging was amazing coming discreetly packed inside other items like electronic goods.

I'm in Aus and awaiting an order from seedsman I ordered at the end of May, after 35 days they offered to resend them as I had paid for insurance thankfully..... It's now been about 3 weeks since the last order was re-sent and I'm really hoping they show up soon. It was a decent size order as well about $250 including the shipping.
I previously have used Bonza with good success there stealth packaging was amazing coming discreetly packed inside other items like electronic goods.

I have got a couple comments on my youtube channel saying the same thing with their orders. Things have not been looking good lately with seedsman. I think I got lucky with my orders before the problems have started. I hope you get yours soon. Sad to see this going on. It seems like everyone's security has beefed up with all that has been going on.

Back
Top Bottom