Samples

Redlan

Hello all! redlan here! i was just wondering if there were any companies out there that would like to send me a sample of their product? im willing to pay shipping if you require me to do so. I am justl looking to try a wide variety of products, as i am a new grower i am not set in any stubborn ways.... I want to try as many products as possible. anything that doesnt work well for me would not be Given a bad name, but anything i find to be fantastic would get a review from me on the websites i use and me being a continued customer ( i also have a large circle of friends that depend on my wisdom to move forward with their gardening) i am looking for Seeds, Nutrients, Soils.... hell ill even put a light to the test. i have a full set up, led lights, tents carbon scrubber co2... im ready to really start experimenting. Please contact me and let me know! ( i have successful grows so far i am not a complete noob)

Your best option would be to contact the companies of products you are interested in trying and go from there.

In my opinion, a sample might not be enough to really see the whole scope of the product's affect on your whole entire grow. Purchasing small amounts might be your best option so you have enough of each to complete a grow to compare.

Every person a company wins over never hurts either ;)

Back
Top Bottom