Samsung F562B Build

@Edzzed can probably help here
I am no expert here but as others said. GO PARALLEL. You have the same driver as I got.
HLG-240H-24A In re-reading my thread BUILD MY OWN QUANTUM LIGHTS it shows a post from @PurpleGunRack stating as much. Been a long time and I recall following his wiring advice. See my sig below.

Thanks for your input.

Is it possible that, if the stripes are touching one aluminum profile, that contact is disrupting all?
Like this:
20200506_123252.jpg

On some, those 2 contact holes are touching the Alu-profile, on these arent:

That's the only thing I have so far, that can disrupt the circuit. I should unscrew all side profiles and attach again 13 profiles so the stripes aren't overlapping the alu-profile.

Thanks for your input.

Is it possible that, if the stripes are touching one aluminum profile, that contact is disrupting all?
Like this:

On some, those 2 contact holes are touching the Alu-profile, on these arent:

That's the only thing I have so far, that can disrupt the circuit. I should unscrew all side profiles and attach again 13 profiles so the stripes aren't overlapping the alu-profile.
I don't know the answer to that. If you have a multimeter from harbour freight you can check to see the electrical resistance. Multi meter is $6.39 I assume if they are touching something they should not then yeah, It's an issue. I used double sided sticky tape on mine so never had that issue. If you read my thread in sig below you can see where I powered my lights up before mounting them to make sure they worked.

OK it works...
The problem was that the frame wasn't grounded, as I thought. The aluminum profiles were touching circles + and - on the stripes on a few of them. So I arranged the stripes so they don't have contact with aluminum and it all worked. All 13!

Thank you all, I appreciate your swift responses. I'm sure I will need more of your advice or confirmation.

I will keep the crowd posted!

I plan to run 13 f56 on 50%. they have quality paste under.

Back
Top Bottom