SanibelGreen's 600w Blue Hash Bonanza

Yes sir, he usually gets like 3 or 4 different strains to blow with me, The Volcano will be working OVERTIME. I hope you enjoyed your vacation, I always feel refreshed and renewed coming back home. I will be getting in touch with my spiritual side. :) Cheers Friend.

Cheers mate.

SG

hi sg once again good luck with your grow man.im 4 days into my flush pne/apple 7 to go.As for blue hash i grew this out couple of months ago yeilded 2.5 oz in 7ltr pot in coco.all i can say is it likes nutes took 9wks to fin under 600watt hps.Height wise about 30inch. as for smoke a nice tasting smoke but strength wise not to strong quite a mellow smoke compared to others ive smoked i also grew california hash as well what this is crossed with fin in 60 days but again very mellow smoke i look forward to your results mate keep it green man
pop65

SG, With a 2 week veg. Do you still plan on topping?

hi sg once again good luck with your grow man.im 4 days into my flush pne/apple 7 to go.As for blue hash i grew this out couple of months ago yeilded 2.5 oz in 7ltr pot in coco.all i can say is it likes nutes took 9wks to fin under 600watt hps.Height wise about 30inch. as for smoke a nice tasting smoke but strength wise not to strong quite a mellow smoke compared to others ive smoked i also grew california hash as well what this is crossed with fin in 60 days but again very mellow smoke i look forward to your results mate keep it green man
pop65

Did you top the plants to get that height?

SG

When you top I would like to make a trip to your island and clone it! Have boat and gas....will travel!! :surf:

Or I could come over in my one door convertable!!! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom