Sanwan's Strawberry Blue & King's Kush Grow

Re: Jawasan's Strawberry Blue & King's Kush Grow

Uhhhh, ok back to the bag lady again, which has been fun seeing it develop and what the stages of growth it goes thru. I see that there comes a point they just stop and all energy goes to the flowering process. When does MJ generally stop this upward growth guys? I understand there can be variables such as strains, etc... but just a general idea? I never really took notice, nor remember reading about it....hmmmmm.
I can also see where LST can be a huge advantage for vertical restricted grows, hell even if you have a high closet I would still do SOME LST (Ya' almost have to it seems from looking at most grows). I like it, something I will continue to practice and try to hone down.
She is small, but hairy...only 4 main branches coming off. I can see the trichs and every couple days she seems to get more and the spacing between nodes is filling in more. I have NO IDEA what to expect in size nor weight. Some leaves at the very bottom have fallen off but not many. Roots look good, not extremely white but nothing a little bit of chlorine bleach can't fix (j/k!! Just checkin to make sure ya'll still here guys!!). Some pics are kinda' blurry.... sorry....took them when lights went out.
As of....
MARCH 30th
DAY 36 Flower
PH 6.09
PPM 1518
Cab 78° RH 40%
Water Temp 71°
000_05761.jpg

000_05791.jpg

000_05771.jpg

....taken outside for pics this afternoon....
000_0588.jpg

000_0590.jpg

000_0595.jpg

And I didn't forget you on the WW grow off Cadillac. I will be back later and we'll note up. All 3 strains have their own buckets now.

Uhhhh, ok back to the bag lady again, which has been fun seeing it develop and what the stages of growth it goes thru. I see that there comes a point they just stop and all energy goes to the flowering process. When does MJ generally stop this upward growth guys? I understand there can be variables such as strains, etc... but just a general idea? I never really took notice, nor remember reading about it....hmmmmm.
I can also see where LST can be a huge advantage for vertical restricted grows, hell even if you have a high closet I would still do SOME LST (Ya' almost have to it seems from looking at most grows). I like it, something I will continue to practice and try to hone down.
She is small, but hairy...only 4 main branches coming off. I can see the trichs and every couple days she seems to get more and the spacing between nodes is filling in more. I have NO IDEA what to expect in size nor weight. Some leaves at the very bottom have fallen off but not many. Roots look good, not extremely white but nothing a little bit of chlorine bleach can't fix (j/k!! Just checkin to make sure ya'll still here guys!!). Some pics are kinda' blurry.... sorry....took them when lights went out.
As of....
MARCH 30th
DAY 36 Flower
PH 6.09
PPM 1518
Cab 78° RH 40%
Water Temp 71°

And I didn't forget you on the WW grow off Cadillac. I will be back later and we'll note up. All 3 strains have their own buckets now.

Looking good man! They are really filling in nicely.

From what I've seen I get about 2 weeks of stretch when I first go 12/12, then after that I don't have to raise the lights any more as they are growing buds.

Looking good man! They are really filling in nicely.

From what I've seen I get about 2 weeks of stretch when I first go 12/12, then after that I don't have to raise the lights any more as they are growing buds.

Good to know, I will try to take note next time I go into flower. Yeh I am kinda' excited the way they are filling in. At this stage I have never seen buds growing... it is all new to me. So at this point it is all about getting fatter and potent right. Of course looking at the damn thing 6,7,8 & 9 times a day doesn't help any as far as noticing growth! ha! Maybe I need a "plant sitter" and take off for a weekend. Hmmmmm.....camping in Sebastian sounds good!

I'll get the KK, SB and WW posted up later. Those I am excited to clone, make mothers and the roll a couple strains at once with the stinkbud setup I am slowly putting together. :) Get a little bonsai cab built!!

Good to know, I will try to take note next time I go into flower. Yeh I am kinda' excited the way they are filling in. At this stage I have never seen buds growing... it is all new to me. So at this point it is all about getting fatter and potent right. Of course looking at the damn thing 6,7,8 & 9 times a day doesn't help any as far as noticing growth! ha! Maybe I need a "plant sitter" and take off for a weekend. Hmmmmm.....camping in Sebastian sounds good!

I'll get the KK, SB and WW posted up later. Those I am excited to clone, make mothers and the roll a couple strains at once with the stinkbud setup I am slowly putting together. :) Get a little bonsai cab built!!

Sounds good man, sounds good. You've got t going now, keep it up!

Sounds good about the grow off bud. As soon as i see your updated pics, ill post mine.lol. They had an explosion of growth last night!!!

On another note, that flowering plant you have looks great !!! IS it a soil plant?:rollit:

All three strains have their own 3 gallon buckets now. I also purchased some little ECO 132 pumps so now each plant has it's own pump and feeder tube.... unless it becomes an issue these will stay in as long as possible. 3 buckets will be more work but there is no way these 3 plants will be compatible growing together, I can see that now.

I want to comment that I like these little pumps and for future grows will use these. I also like the fact that the pump itself is has adjustable flow rate... even though you still control flow at the hub. Not bad for a 10 dollar pump.
000_0598.jpg

000_06001.jpg

So anyhow onward to the plants, take a look at the rust spots on the KK and SB. Good grief it is always somethin'. New growth seems fine but the start was a nail biter! Wasn't the conclusion PH fluctuation from spray bottle and cal-mag? Anyhow, look at it now on the lower part. Hasn't progressed but some parts are now brown and brittle. Glad it has stopped.

March 30st/ Day 18:
Damn this plant is so tiny! A true runt, but as witnessed by other grows (Sanibel's runts especially), she still might turn out to be something nice. Fingers crossed.
Strawberry Blue:
000_05831.jpg

April 1st/ Day 20:
000_06041.jpg

Sounds good about the grow off bud. As soon as i see your updated pics, ill post mine.lol. They had an explosion of growth last night!!!

On another note, that flowering plant you have looks great !!! IS it a soil plant?:rollit:

Nah, no soil Cadillac. First grow and went right with water base. Check back for WW and KK. :)

March 30th/ Day 18:

King's Kush:
000_05821.jpg

April 1st/ Day 20:
000_06051.jpg

...of course I would have loved to have started completely with nice fresh greenage. Check that PH in the mister bottles guys... might go up after a while. Just sayin'...

Any onward advice looking at those leaves?
SB, in flowering, the Liquid Karma is ok with the H2O2? Oh wait, you are using the Nova series. I am using the GH 3 pt. I wanna try to boost things in flower but not sure what would be compatible with what I am using and no gunk forming in tank. Suggestions anyone.
:thanks:

March 30th/ Day 18:

...of course I would have loved to have started completely with nice fresh greenage. Check that PH in the mister bottles guys... might go up after a while. Just sayin'...

Any onward advice looking at those leaves?
SB, in flowering, the Liquid Karma is ok with the H2O2? Oh wait, you are using the Nova series. I am using the GH 3 pt. I wanna try to boost things in flower but not sure what would be compatible with what I am using and no gunk forming in tank. Suggestions anyone.
:thanks:

I did the same dam thing with my jack cleaner2 and they look just like yours! I ph the dam mister bottle every day now! The learning curse I mean curve, is suckage sometimes huh? :bongrip: I just tell myself the weed is strong,the weed is strong,the weed is strong... :rofl: Hope we both get it squared away! :peace:

I did the same dam thing with my jack cleaner2 and they look just like yours! I ph the dam mister bottle every day now! The learning curse I mean curve, is suckage sometimes huh? :bongrip: I just tell myself the weed is strong,the weed is strong,the weed is strong... :rofl: Hope we both get it squared away! :peace:

Tru 'dat on the learning curve Mule! I would let the mister bottle go till it was empty, never dawned on me to check it... and I mist them heavily too. We'll get it down pat man! :rollit:

March 30th/ Day 9:

White Widow (10 days behind rest of crew):
000_0581.jpg

April 1st/ Day 11:
000_06081.jpg

Hey Cadillac, it's the only WW I have (GreenHouse freebie seed). Official veg date was March 22nd. Using same nutes as you I believe. GH 3 part plus cal-mag and h2o2.

Right now PPM is high at 714 and ph is 6.12
Cab temps 84° and 48% RH
sprouted and vegged under T5 (4 2 foot tubes, mixed spectrum)

:rollit:Looks NIce Jay! I think i am a day or so behind you on the widdow. Ill post it up tonight some time. I have too many people at my crib right now. The whole family!!!! OMG!!!:roorrip:

Dont know about those leaves man. My lower ones are turning yellow, but not rusty like that. I would have to lean toward PH but you say thats under control.

I was readng up on plant problems last night and i came across a few pics like yours. I know that some essential nutes can only be obsorbed at levels of 5.8 and below. Im not saying drop the ph a whole bunch, just a friendly suggestion. I know that my ph creeps up a few points after a while. I usually Ph to 5.7-5.8 and let it ever so slowly drift up to 6.2. That usually takes a few days to do though. I also noticed the more nutes are in the water the more stable the ph stays. If you need to look at a pictoral, check out the problems thread in the hydro forum. Cant remember who wrote it. Who ever it was, they did a great job!

I wish i could be more help to ya bro.:bongrip::rollit:

I'll check that out Cadillac, can't hurt to look again thru it all. Thx.

March 30th/ Day 9:

White Widow (10 days behind rest of crew):
000_0581.jpg

April 1st/ Day 11:
000_06081.jpg

Hey Cadillac, it's the only WW I have (GreenHouse freebie seed). Official veg date was March 22nd. Using same nutes as you I believe. GH 3 part plus cal-mag and h2o2.

Right now PPM is high at 714 and ph is 6.12
Cab temps 84° and 48% RH
sprouted and vegged under T5 (4 2 foot tubes, mixed spectrum)

I must have over looked this part of your post Jay. Your PPm sounds very , very high for the plant IMO. Im a rook man, but i cant get over 500 without problems with my grow as you have seen.

Again , just a friendly suggestion as i have experienced this with this 3 part. Like i mentioned earlier though, check out that post and do what you think is best for your situation bro.

And for the gauntlet!!! ( Hope you dont mind me throwing up the pic on your thread bud)

DSC003974.JPG

I must have over looked this part of your post Jay. Your PPm sounds very , very high for the plant IMO. Im a rook man, but i cant get over 500 without problems with my grow as you have seen.

Again , just a friendly suggestion as i have experienced this with this 3 part. Like i mentioned earlier though, check out that post and do what you think is best for your situation bro.

And for the gauntlet!!! ( Hope you dont mind me throwing up the pic on your thread bud)

DSC003974.JPG

I might drop it back some then on all of them EXCEPT the King's Kush which seems to like the higher PPM. It has been eating and I might have found the sweet spot, we'll see. My newbie impatience is what prompted the higher ppm....

And by all means Cadillac throw that White Widow in for comparisons when you stop in. Go with that one in the forefront of the pics, I like that one you have going there. It did grow some I can see! Good. Yep, put her in here.

I will tend to her this afternoon and we;ll link up again and compare notes. I am curious as to how your WW goes, I am sure to learn some things, whether by our mistakes or success!

:reading420magazine:Dude, those little mini pumps are AWESOME!!!

I think im gonna have to go on a mission to find one today. Only thing i could find at my local shops is the ecoplus 185. Im sure you either know, or could imagiune the size difference. I didnt know that they made them that small.

Curious to know if they generate less heat. I could only imagine that they do. Good stuff man!:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom