Sativa HPA Aeroponic Grow Experiment 2021

Can you link the COB lights you decided on? I want to build my own lights and it looks like you have done your research.
Sure thing, its the CXM-22-HM-61-54-AC30 from Luminus, the 32 is slightly more efficient by Umol/s per Watt but i choose the 22 for better coverage as i used 32 of them.
Take a look at the Datasheet.

So everything is now Dry and cured, i ended up drying some weed 2 weeks at 60% humidity and the other were dried for 4 weeks keeping humidity up with a humidifier so it stayed at 60%.
Than everything got put in my curing buckets for minimum 2 weeks burping daily, i also keep in my bucket a hygrometer to read condition, if it was too dry i added a pierced ziploc bag with a napkin soaked moisture with RO water in the bag, helps raise humidity a little to try keep 58-60%.
Final weights
Jackherer 11 oz
Wedding cake 10.5 oz
Green crack 11.6 oz
Blue dream 11.2 oz
Raspberry cough 7.9 oz

for a total of 52.2 oz

I noticed that the raspberry cough was much lower but it had a longer flowering time than the others and was harvested early so it prolly didnt get to pack up as much weight.
I also think that 3 plants in each tote might cause 3 smaller plant and im wondering if i woudnt get more weight out of 1 big plant than 3 smaller one, i will probably grow 1 per tote next grow to see if there is a difference.

So everything is now Dry and cured, i ended up drying some weed 2 weeks at 60% humidity and the other were dried for 4 weeks keeping humidity up with a humidifier so it stayed at 60%.
Than everything got put in my curing buckets for minimum 2 weeks burping daily, i also keep in my bucket a hygrometer to read condition, if it was too dry i added a pierced ziploc bag with a napkin soaked moisture with RO water in the bag, helps raise humidity a little to try keep 58-60%.
Final weights
Jackherer 11 oz
Wedding cake 10.5 oz
Green crack 11.6 oz
Blue dream 11.2 oz
Raspberry cough 7.9 oz

for a total of 52.2 oz

I noticed that the raspberry cough was much lower but it had a longer flowering time than the others and was harvested early so it prolly didnt get to pack up as much weight.
I also think that 3 plants in each tote might cause 3 smaller plant and im wondering if i woudnt get more weight out of 1 big plant than 3 smaller one, i will probably grow 1 per tote next grow to see if there is a difference.
This is really beast. I am on my 3rd Aeroponic run. I built a 4x8x2 table out of plastic and wood. Using cat pumps. 36 site per table. I hope I get a good results. Thanks for Journaling your fantastic grow and setup for reference

Back
Top Bottom