Sativa OG Kush aka Skywalker OG

2 Skywalkers, one of which is the true OG Kush.
Ok so there is two skywalkers and og kush. So what is the make up of the two. Sativa or haze had to be added somewhere along the way. Don't get me wrong it's all good but it's really a different strain.

Marijuana can be so confusing at times!

Still love it though ;)

Thank you for the links 420, much appreciated! Eyekarummba! I can't imagine having that many plants. I'm planning on eight and that seems cumbersome to me!

Wow, 5 years your fav? Must be something very special, had what I was told was OG Kush, while I thought it was was very good, I still try may other great strains. OG Cheese is one of my personal favorites, lately been hearing that it might not be "Real" OG but a slightly hybridized version for our area, "NorCal". ? GV Cheese? Wow who knew? If you are talking about Skywalker Kush, I'm gettin pretty excited, just finishing the cure on 2 plants now. Thanks so much for taking the time to do the strain report.

So, if there is the real Skywalker OG, and a lot of fake ones floating around, how do we find a legitimate clone in Los Angeles?

Every dispensary I've talked to doesn't have a clue about this alleged "Sativa OG" aka Skywalker OG.

Where, in Los Angeles, can you find real clones of this strain? I'd be willing to drive anywhere in this city/area for one (or two).

LOL, for legal reasons, I don't play match maker, sorry. Good luck finding the holy grail. :thumb:
:Namaste:

Thanks man. In any case, I got this clone from a dispensary, and the woman said it was Skywalker OG, but was pretty clueless about the sativa og mystery. Maybe this is it? I'm not sure how you'd know, until it was all the way grown out.

photo-76.jpg

Looks like it has the same 3 leaf trait, coupled with the curved center leaf, will be easier to tell once she's a little older. Please start a grow journal and keep us up to date.
Grow Journals - 420 Magazine
:Namaste:

Looks perhaps more indica (kush) than sativa, but yes this is pretty early, but great news your pictures are very nice, so I can't wait to see more real soon. Great luck!

Here is an updated picture of my alleged Skywalker OG/Sativa OG:

photo_7_8.JPG

Here is a shot of a few different OG cuts making their way around Los Angeles, the one on the left being King Louis XIII OG and on the right Hell's Angel OG, and both of them look very indica like, without the 3 leaf trait:

photo_8_9.JPG

I've got 2 other OG's in flowering right now, a Tahoe OG and a Jedi OG, and the Tahoe OG looks more Sativa-like than any of the other OG's, excluding the Skywalker. The order of this one is L-->R God's Gift, Tahoe OG, and Jedi OG:

photo_6_9.JPG

As you can see, I've got quite the OG collection going. I have an Alien OG, too, that you don't see, also. Anyhow, I'm trying to build a decent bonsai mother plant library, so that I can throw clones into hydroponic buckets, and keep a perpetual harvest going, and not stockpile excess medication by growing 6 plants at once. I'll be making clones of the Skywalker OG soon.

The waters have officially been (further) muddied, lol.

Breeder Reserva Privada now offers "Skywalker OG" seeds:

Reserva Privada Skywalker OG Feminized

When people ask for a good yielding OG Kush variety they are talking about the Skywalker Kush!

This is a very sought after clone in the States and now we are very proud to present this strain to the world! The Skywalker tastes similar to our OG Kush, but the yield has increased a lot. The Skywalker also makes for a great concentrate plant, giving above average yields of hash as well as having a great complex flavor.

With it’s high THC %. .The Skywalker Kush will produce big dense flowers with lots of resin, flowering in 9 weeks gives you the chance to have multiple high yielding crops a year. You can super crop Skywalker or you can “top” her either way she responds great, and rewards you with exceptional herb. Now all can see what the hype is about.

Skywalker x Og #18

Flowering Time: 8-9+ weeks

Yield: 500-600g/m2

Who knows....

I know local master growers who got it. It's been nearly two decades since I ran a grow. Started to get going last year but had to wait. Ready now and hoping this one guy here in town will mentor me and give me a cut of that which I seek. Where's the place for a sample today? Still at Zen?

The waters have officially been (further) muddied, lol.

Breeder Reserva Privada now offers "Skywalker OG" seeds:

Who knows....

I will before the year's over. I ordered a seed of it to grow alongside the Stacked OG I got with it. I'm a bit leary myself, because I already bought the seed version of OG Kush and before I even get a chance to plant them I'm hearing it's just copied genetics and nothing was actually taken from the real clones. I've got Ken's original GDP vegging right now, but I'm a little less leary because it's actually his company. I'm doing Alaskan Thunderfuck now (a.k.a. Matanuska Tundra) and in one of the articles I read in one of my grow books it says the author tried it and thinks it is a copied version of the genetics and not the real thing. Hell, adapting to and surviving that rugged climate only to thrive the way it did was what made ATF what it is, in my opinion. Climate has an effect on genetics even in the short run sometimes. Unfortunately there's no way of knowing by looking at or smoking these if their parents were born in Alaska or not, so I toss a few pounds of hard earned cash at the Dutch and cross my fingers.

Back
Top Bottom