Scaramanga's 45 Degree SCROG

Scaramanga66

Hey Guys I thought I'd share a few pics of my new 45 degree scrog:welcome:
Had this idea for a while and seen what others have done on here so thought I'd have a bit of an experiment!
I figured building my scrog like this not too much light would be wasted. I've also increased my grow area horizontally I had 2.8m2, now I've got 3.7m2:woohoo:
I got ten girls in there altogether under the 45 are 4 pineapple chunk 2 blue cheese, and under the horizontal we got 2 green crack 1 blue cheese and 1 skywalker :thumb::peace:
image8708.jpg
image8705.jpg
image8707.jpg
image8706.jpg
image8704.jpg
image8756.jpg

I've got two adjustawings over the 45 with a 600w and a 400w so I'll open them right up and drop them pretty much level with the top of the 45. Over the horizontal Scrog there's a 600w in a diamond reflector.
Now just to get them vegged up and fill up them screens!:thumb::cheer:
Thanks for stopping by:surf:

Here's a bit of an update on these girls. I panicked a bit whilst vegging as they were stretching like crazy. so I flipped the lights a little early that's why there are a few to many gaps in the screen for my liking! But hey ho we live and learn!
image10413.jpg
image10414.jpg

image10417.jpg
image10416.jpg
image10419.jpg
image10420.jpg
image10415.jpg
image10418.jpg

I've got a couple of weeks left so il put a few pics of the finished product :lot-o-toke::tokin::thumb:
I'm going to make a few improvements next time by extending the scrog so it's all in a V, adding a horizontal section in the bottom of the scrog, and I'm going for a light mover so I can drop a light out to reduce heat!:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom