Scared at day 56

The chlorosis between the vein could indicate they are in need of some more, along with the smallish chlorotic new growth.

Are you still feeding Flowering ratios? Looks like too much N.
Yup agree with ya I usually like mine a bit lighter then that before flowering just my personal preference lol

How much u feeding wat brand ur using

Giving just under 1/4 tsp per 4 cups of water of Big Bloom(0, 0.5, 0.7) and Tiger Bloom (2, 8, 4). Giving each 2 cups. I'll add less than a 1/4 of calmag once in a while and will feed them organic molasses with waterings once a week (using no more than 1/4 tsp of molasses as well).

The chlorosis between the vein could indicate they are in need of some more, along with the smallish chlorotic new growth.

Are you still feeding Flowering ratios? Looks like too much N.
I am. Just switched this week after not realizing they weren't in veg. They do look a little nitrogened out. Think I should flush? My current feeding schedule is just under 1/4 tsp per 4 cups of water of Big Bloom(0, 0.5, 0.7) and Tiger Bloom (2, 8, 4). Giving each 2 cups. I'll add less than a 1/4 of calmag once in a while and will feed them organic molasses with waterings once a week (using no more than 1/4 tsp of molasses as well). I have been feeding them twice a week. and watering twice a week sometimes 3 times a week.

Giving just under 1/4 tsp per 4 cups of water of Big Bloom(0, 0.5, 0.7) and Tiger Bloom (2, 8, 4). Giving each 2 cups. I'll add less than a 1/4 of calmag once in a while and will feed them organic molasses with waterings once a week (using no more than 1/4 tsp of molasses as well).

So you're running:
1tsp per gal Big Bloom
1 tsp per gal Tiger Bloom

Giving each 2 cups.. not sure I follow you here. 2 cups of water only?

So you're running:
1tsp per gal Big Bloom
1 tsp per gal Tiger Bloom

Giving each 2 cups.. not sure I follow you here. 2 cups of water only?

I add the nuits to 4 cups of water total and then split it up to 2 each when I feed them. I've been feeding them twice a week. I've been water (just water) 2-3 times a week. When I water, it's also 2 cups each as well.

That seems like a pretty short wet/dry cycle compared to the size of those plants.

What do you use to let you know it's time to water?

Usually just sticking my finger in to my first knuckle to see if the soil is wet. I mist them once a day usually.

Usually just sticking my finger in to my first knuckle to see if the soil is wet. I mist them once a day usually.

Alright well that's probably way too much.

Don't use the finger trick for watering. Read Emilya's guide to watering in my signature. Life changing stuff.

Ok, so I'm not so sure if this is "bro science" or not, but there seems to be a consistent trend of people burning their plants when they are autos.

Was scratching my head trying to figure out WHY your plants have burnt tips and are super dark when you're not feeding at even the recommended rate FF gives. Some folks run autos at 1/8-1/4 strength, working plants up to 1/2 strength at the end of their life.

Here is how I would go about this.

1. Switch lights to 18/6, 19/5, or 20/4 - whatever suits your fancy. Don't see a difference in them myself.

2. Wait for your soil to dry out (nearly) completely. That pot should damn near float off the ground. Stop using the finger trick. Start learning the weight of your pots.

3. Flush.

4. Again, wait until pot is light.

5. Feed about half of whatever you're doing right now. Across the board. Monitor the plant.

I don't think you have a CalMag deficiency as a result of not giving it enough, I think that because you have a mixture of issues - too much water and (potentially) too much nutrient in the soil solution - there's a problem of imbalance and availability.

@Jack420 what do you think?

Don't use the finger trick for watering. Read Emilya's guide to watering in my signature. Life changing stuff.

Ok, so I'm not so sure if this is "bro science" or not, but there seems to be a consistent trend of people burning their plants when they are autos.

Was scratching my head trying to figure out WHY your plants have burnt tips and are super dark when you're not feeding at even the recommended rate FF gives. Some folks run autos at 1/8-1/4 strength, working plants up to 1/2 strength at the end of their life.

1. Switch lights to 18/6, 19/5, or 20/4 - whatever suits your fancy. Don't see a difference in them myself.

2. Wait for your soil to dry out (nearly) completely. That pot should damn near float off the ground. Stop using the finger trick. Start learning the weight of your pots.

3. Flush.

5. Feed about half of whatever you're doing right now. Across the board. Monitor the plant.

I don't think you have a CalMag deficiency as a result of not giving it enough, I think that because you have a mixture of issues - too much water and (potentially) too much nutrient in the soil solution - there's a problem of imbalance and availability.

Thanks for the suggestions!

I never seems to have run off with my fabric pots. I know flushing usually consists of adding water until you see run-off. Any suggestions of the best method of this with a 3 gal pot?

3. Flush.

Agree flush start over I usually water my plants in soil 2 times a week

What’s ur ph

N u need to pick pot up to c if it’s light to give a watering

Yeah ur good n ph just give them a good flush how many gal ur pot

Yeah, that's what I was asking above. They're both 3 gallon fabric pots with soil. Some have said you'll need to run 9 gallons through, but aren't fabric pots a bit different to flush?

Do not flush until you're sure that soil is dry!

Just pour it in slowly, it will be a PITA but it's the same as flushing in anything else.
Dam for got that yeah wait till there dry n super thirsty

Back
Top Bottom