Scared at day 56

On your water at the least come back 1/4 strength. You washed everything out, now you need to put something back. I personally would come back 1/2-3/4 strength with a watering in between.

Good point!

Almost a week after the flush. I fed them yesterday afternoon. A little worried about discoloration, but I think that's normal post-flush. Thoughts? I think the buds are getting a little thicker. I also gave her some extra light because I bought myself a little Christmas present early. :)

CC: @Hydroholic @Pbass @Vulx @Jack420

PLANT ONE

IMG_1345.JPG

IMG_1344.JPG

PLANT TWO

IMG_1342.png

IMG_1343.JPG

New growth looks good to me. Plants look to have recovered. Any new seed plans?

Thanks! And yes.

I will be doing 2 zkittlez! Already have my on-going list of "Don't do that agains".
I was under the impression that my autos were photos until they started flowering. I'm curious how I'll do as an actual photo period grower.

In my signature you should check out the mega crop thread. A cheap nutrient investment that will simplify your life. Me and @Jack420 both use it. The pictures are Autoflowers. I read Emilya how to water thread 3-4 times.
If you get the, how to water thing down, you will be golden.

Attachments

• F473D3AD-2A9E-43F9-9C08-52CD6080171D.jpeg
    F473D3AD-2A9E-43F9-9C08-52CD6080171D.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 40
In my signature you should check out the mega crop thread. A cheap nutrient investment that will simplify your life. Me and @Jack420 both use it. The pictures are Autoflowers. I read Emilya how to water thread 3-4 times.

I went to the thread, but couldn't find what you were talking about. What page are you referencing?

second last link at the bottom of my sig will take you to the beginning of the MC thread

second last link at the bottom of my sig will take you to the beginning of the MC thread
CC: @Hydroholic

Sorry - what exactly is mega cropping? Is there supposed to be a specific nutrient schedule you're suggesting I look at? Is it cloning?

no lol. it's an all-in-one nute you mix yourself.

he was suggesting you follow em's watering technique and use MC for nutes.

no lol. it's an all-in-one nute you mix yourself.

he was suggesting you follow em's watering technique and use MC for nutes.

I finally see that. Lol.

I started to research it a bit, and it sounds really effective. How do you distribute it to the plants though? Do you dissolve it in the water or mix it with the soil? It's not really clear what the application method is on the website.

Love the mc brother I’m inn for the fun

@Vulx @Jack420 @bluter @Hydroholic

Okay, okay... you convinced me! They're giving away 500g for free, just had to pay shipping. I'll do that for my next run - seems so simple and cheap!

My buds pistils are starting to turn amber. I'm giving her one more week under lights and a good water in a couple days. I'll update before I chop her down.

@Vulx @Jack420 @bluter @Hydroholic

Okay, okay... you convinced me! They're giving away 500g for free, just had to pay shipping. I'll do that for my next run - seems so simple and cheap!

My buds pistils are starting to turn amber. I'm giving her one more week under lights and a good water in a couple days. I'll update before I chop her down.

Would be great if you got a bucket of my stuff to run next time, too. Pricey but the results are worth it. There's a review in the forum Teddy just posted.

Glad to see the plants are returning to normal. Looking forward to seeing the harvest!

Would be great if you got a bucket of my stuff to run next time, too. Pricey but the results are worth it. There's a review in the forum Teddy just posted.

Glad to see the plants are returning to normal. Looking forward to seeing the harvest!

Thanks! I'll look into it!

Back
Top Bottom