Scooterb's 1st Closet Grow 2012

yeah I didnt see any balls either but its hard to tell and if your still in veg it would be very hard for me to cull it.
is it growing taller than the others?

yeah I didnt see any balls either but its hard to tell and if your still in veg it would be very hard for me to cull it.
is it growing taller than the others?

Yeah, don't cull it until you're sure. It should be obvious after going to flower if it's male, and well before it's mature enough to pollinate any females.

Also got some smoke today been out about 3 months :allgood::headbanger::woohoo:
0011143.JPG

0031087.JPG

nice 1/4 40 bucks nice sticky bud with some seed and possibly try a seed for LSTing :party:

:cheer:

OK here's how they be lookin' like now...every 3rd watering I add a drop of SuperThrive they seem to like it.

near_60_day_all_3_011.JPG

near_60_day_all_3_013.JPG

near_60_day_all_3_014.JPG

near_60_day_all_3_017.JPG

near_60_day_all_3_016.JPG

near_60_day_all_3_015.JPG

All 3 receive 3/4 cup from a solo - as this current cold snap ends next watering they'll get a lil' more
Fan leaves are close to 8 inches but for now let's continue to weave the new growth for light

just like on TV:)

Nice storm moving in will be collecting a few gallons of rain water - mid 70's outside was just 30 on Sunday.
Few windows open a bit too let some nice fresh air in until the rain gets to bad.

Mid 70's. Sounds nice to me. 35 and sunny here but the wind is blowing yesterday's snow all around. Oh well, at least it's in the mid 70's in my grow room.

How are your plants doing scooter?

Back
Top Bottom