Scooterb's 1st Closet Grow 2012

dont do that anymore!! you may get away with it but 1drop per gallon is all you need my friend.
it may not kill her but thats strong stuff. I hope you have more water around in case you need to flush.
and most of all I hope that she or shes will be ok
Upped the SuperThrive with today's watering...went from a drop or 2 in the cap to a full cap and I use a 1.8L tropicana juice bottle that has evaporated tap water for 24 hours...will update in a few days on the boost
:reading420magazine:

sorry boss dont know anything about that product.
glad to here everythings ok tho:)
Thinking of adding Earth Juice Organic Hi-Brix to my arsenal, what do you think?
Since I'm working with an unknown bagseed it should help with the taste right?
One of 420.mag sponsers has it $2 off and fits in my budget 14 oz w/shipping $13.80

Ordered the Earth Juice Organic Hi-Brix, has molasses in it and can make tea with it too, so we'll see. I just thought adding something sweet to my ladies during bloom would help the taste since the seeds were from bagweed and most of what I can get here could use it :allgood:

Should see my Twin Light Socket Adapters in mailbox here shortly and will fork over my last $12 to my sister to grab those 2 60w cfls (6500k) so will have 2 per each clamp light...
Like Terrell Owens used to say, Get Your :popcorn: Ready :cheer:

Will upload new pics once the additions are complete.

you will be suprised how much better the smoke is going to be over the stuff you got the seeds from:)
remember they were growing for profit and not quality and it s good practice for when you do have the money for some of that store bought seed. cant wait for the pics:cheer:

Ordered the Earth Juice Organic Hi-Brix, has molasses in it and can make tea with it too, so we'll see. I just thought adding something sweet to my ladies during bloom would help the taste since the seeds were from bagweed and most of what I can get here could use it :allgood:

Should see my Twin Light Socket Adapters in mailbox here shortly and will fork over my last $12 to my sister to grab those 2 60w cfls (6500k) so will have 2 per each clamp light...
Like Terrell Owens used to say, Get Your :popcorn: Ready :cheer:

Will upload new pics once the additions are complete.

That Hi-Brix juice looks like some good stuff. Not even that expensive when you consider I spent over $3 for a pint of regular old unsulphered molasses. Your plants are going to love it. Actually, all the little microorganisms in your soil are going to love it. They'll pass on the love to the plants.

Bring on the pics!

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Day 13 of Flower...showing a little more growth now 25" & 22" tall, the shorter of the 2 has more pistols. We're expecting 1-3" of snow beginning here shortly in the Triangle and logs will be burning overnight in fireplace. Deciding if I'll leave lights on the gals overnight as it's to get cold. I'll be collecting what snow I can tonight and in the morning think I'll use it for tea once my Earth Juice Organic Hi-Brix arrives Monday. :peace:

0011171.JPG

0021175.JPG

0031113.JPG

0041034.JPG

005979.JPG

006847.JPG

007800.JPG

008742.JPG

009661.JPG

010626.JPG

011533.JPG

012472.JPG

013456.JPG

:thumb:

Looking good scooterb,
Wouldnt bother leaving the lights on over night mate, it will affect flowering. Keep it to 12/12 not till the end. Also what are the benfits of using snow in your Ctea? Use what you usually use so the pH is the same. Keep things normal mate. Your doing good no point trying new things this round.

Looking good scooterb,
Wouldnt bother leaving the lights on over night mate, it will affect flowering. Keep it to 12/12 not till the end. Also what are the benfits of using snow in your Ctea? Use what you usually use so the pH is the same. Keep things normal mate. Your doing good no point trying new things this round.

Yeah, use a heater if you have to but no lights overnight. You don't want to mix up your girls like that.

yeah what JBC and kush said:)
unless your grow room gets below 50degrees I wouldnt worry to much about heat. you dont want any he shes do ya?

OK forgot yesterday was presidents day which supposedly isn't really a holiday :hmmmm:
But Earth Juice Organic Hi-Brix has arrived today! :high-five:
Here are some updated pics hopefully you can see all the new pistols that have begun to show on a daily basis. :cheer:
014409.JPG

013457.JPG

012473.JPG

011534.JPG

010627.JPG

009662.JPG

008744.JPG

007803.JPG

006850.JPG

005983.JPG

0041038.JPG

0031116.JPG

0021178.JPG

0011173.JPG

I'll start kinda slow, maybe just a 1/2 tsp of Earth Juice Organic Hi-Brix this feeding not sure yet, but it won't be until tomorrow morning when lights come on I want my girls to soak it all in all day just not a half day :winkyface:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

OK forgot yesterday was presidents day which supposedly isn't really a holiday :hmmmm:
But Earth Juice Organic Hi-Brix has arrived today! ...
I'll start kinda slow, maybe just a 1/2 tsp of Earth Juice Organic Hi-Brix this feeding not sure yet, but it won't be until tomorrow morning when lights come on I want my girls to soak it all in all day just not a half day :winkyface:

What's the recommended dosage? 1/2 tsp seems way low. I put 1 tbs (1 tbs = 3 tsp) regular molasses in 1 Gal of water. Start off with 1/2 the recommended dose if you're worried.

hi Kush...

Hand feeding...Mild = 1 tsp (5ml) Medium = 1 Tbsp (15ml) Strong = 2 Tbsp (30mil) and says use every 4 weeks. But is it safe to use on a more regular basis than what it says?
General use rates per gallon (3.875 L) of water or solution.

So I dunno :scratchinghead: this will be the only additive I plan to use as I think I'm done with the SuperThrive on this grow.

Back
Top Bottom