Scooterb's 1st Closet Grow 2012

hi Kush...

Hand feeding...Mild = 1 tsp (5ml) Medium = 1 Tbsp (15ml) Strong = 2 Tbsp (30mil) and says use every 4 weeks. But is it safe to use on a more regular basis than what it says?
General use rates per gallon (3.875 L) of water or solution.

So I dunno :scratchinghead: this will be the only additive I plan to use as I think I'm done with the SuperThrive on this grow.

Scooter, all I have to go one is my current grow experience and what I read on the Web about molasses. So take the following with a grain of salt.

I have watered my plants 6 times in the past 6 weeks with 1 tbs (15ml) of molasses mixed in 1 Gal of water. You've seen my plants so you be the judge on how well it works. I like the molasses because it not only feeds the mycorrhizae in the soil, but also provides a little Cal and Mag and a fair amount of potassium (K). Basically, this allows me to go easier on commercial nutes with K, Cal and Mag because I use so much molasses. Seems to be working so far.

Yepper I'm a hearin ya Kush...so i'll guess-timate :peace:
You = 5 gallon pots and defo better known strains
Me = 3 gallon pots & unknown strain nothing more than bagseed
I split this 1.75L bottle between both plants just about every 4 days so we'll see, I water by the capfull (it's a Tropicana juice bottle and I have 2 so now one will only have the mollasses in it other just water)
I went ahead and added 1 tsp to one of my 1.75L bottles of water and fed hell why wait :morenutes:
I wanna see what happens :biglaugh:

Day 23 of Flower...4 days ago watered again this time using a gallon milk jug 1/2 each girl with: 1 good drop SuperThrive + 1 TSP Hi-Brix. Made some good room for the light to get to the future meds...have a peek!
0011181.JPG

0021187.JPG

0031125.JPG

0041046.JPG

005993.JPG

006859.JPG

007811.JPG

008749.JPG

009667.JPG

010633.JPG

011538.JPG

012478.JPG

013461.JPG

014412.JPG

015371.JPG

016339.JPG

017301.JPG

018286.JPG

:high-five::peace::woohoo:

is this the first application scooter? I hope you get aproved and best of luck
Have my Disability Adjudication Review hearing today in Ralieigh - I'm hopeful to receive approval for social security disability and should learn either way within 45-60 days dependent on my judge's case load. Wish me luck. :Namaste::peace:

I was already denied 2 times, I first applied Sept 8th 2011.
Going thru the motions now as a lawyer supposedly wasn't needed until denied.

Actually we missed the phone call yesterday morning by 22 minutes telling us that the hearing judge I was assigned came down with the flu so now waiting for new time - date is set for April 15th.

We drove close to 2 hours to get there and got the news then, really sucked. Brother-in-law spent a vacation day all for naught.

My closet grow might be finished by that time so I should at least have something to keep me occupied. :peace:

no pictures scooter?

are you going to reveg that clone?
the girls look good scooter:) matbe a little supercroping would help fill in the stuff down low. but all in all they look nice:bravo:

Thanks fish, not sure on the vegging for the clone, about all I could do is change the bulbs I have but the one location for all. If I did change the bulbs out maybe a make-shift partiton is about all I can do. That would also leave the 2 gals sharing 1 clamp light. Unless I was to re-hang the floresant up-down for veg?

As for supercropping? what would happen if I left as is and when time comes to harvest what's ready, and leaving the lower to see what it does?

are you going to reveg that clone?
the girls look good scooter:) matbe a little supercroping would help fill in the stuff down low. but all in all they look nice:bravo:

I forgot about you having a limited budget and space. you would need a seperate space and have to run a light for 24/0 to get her back to veg state:)
Thanks fish, not sure on the vegging for the clone, about all I could do is change the bulbs I have but the one location for all. If I did change the bulbs out maybe a make-shift partiton is about all I can do. That would also leave the 2 gals sharing 1 clamp light. Unless I was to re-hang the floresant up-down for veg?

As for supercropping? what would happen if I left as is and when time comes to harvest what's ready, and leaving the lower to see what it does?
you can leave it and all would be good it was just a thought on filling those main colas up. but either way you will do fine buddy:high-five:

... what would happen if I left as is and when time comes to harvest what's ready, and leaving the lower to see what it does?

As in only harvesting the top colas when they're ready and leaving the lower buds to mature longer? You can do that.

The girls are looking healthy and happy. I say, keep doing what your doing. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom