Scrog from seed query

Powernoob

Hi all,

I'm thinking of scrogging from feminised seeds, but i'm wondering the best way to create the multiple tops.

Would it be topping? If yes how many tops to aim for?

Or some other method?

Thanks

Hi all,

I'm thinking of scrogging from feminised seeds, but i'm wondering the best way to create the multiple tops.

Would it be topping? If yes how many tops to aim for?

Or some other method?

Thanks
you dont need to top with a scrog. the Lst alone will give multiple tops.
what size screen are you going to use?
If you want check out my scrog. but hurry there is only 2weeks left till harvest:)

I normally attempt a FIM on my plant before she hits the screen. I find it helps me spread her out every which way easier. But as stated above, it's not nessisary.

Lst. Low stress train. Aka. Bending, tieing, scrogging etc.

FIM F*** I Missed. Aka a type of high stress training (or HST) which includes anything that physically damages the plant. Topping is also a form of HST

For an accurate explanation of FIM search the forums. There is very detailed instructions

Lst. Low stress train. Aka. Bending, tieing, scrogging etc.

FIM F*** I Missed. Aka a type of high stress training (or HST) which includes anything that physically damages the plant. Topping is also a form of HST

For an accurate explanation of FIM search the forums. There is very detailed instructions

Does this mean that branches can effectively become tops if everything is bent around the screen and is essentially at the same height?

you dont need to top with a scrog. the Lst alone will give multiple tops.
what size screen are you going to use?
If you want check out my scrog. but hurry there is only 2weeks left till harvest:)

I found a screen at the garden centre which is 2ft x 3ft with 50mm holes. I originally wanted 80cm x 110cm but I may be able to have a border around the screen using cable ties, as the grid doesn't need to go right up to the wall. I was aiming for 6 plants but i'm not sure that 6 sq foot is enough for that.

yes sir, my first scrog(the one I'am doing now) I topped my plants. but the man that got me going on it(tSemp) left his girl alone and just trained her! he has 103 tops on one scrog! so you can go from there

I found a screen at the garden centre which is 2ft x 3ft with 50mm holes. I originally wanted 80cm x 110cm but I may be able to have a border around the screen using cable ties, as the grid doesn't need to go right up to the wall. I was aiming for 6 plants but i'm not sure that 6 sq foot is enough for that.

I did 2 plants and tSemp did 1

you can see it in the plant of the month. he showed me how to doit and I got started late. but its awsome. his plant that is.
check it out

im aiming for 150 tops on my plant next go around :p fill that screen right up! (just over 70 on this one)

for the ease of growing it power, i suggest you just scrog her, dont do an HST.

grow one out, then experiment after and find what you like, everyone has different opinions :)

also... dont bother buying a screen... just buy a roll of chicken wire, and make your own. then you can customizxe it however you want.

mine is simply some 2x4's screwed into a frame. then i drilled a hole every 2" all the way around, and strung the wire through.

im aiming for 150 tops on my plant next go around :p fill that screen right up! (just over 70 on this one)

for the ease of growing it power, i suggest you just scrog her, dont do an HST.

grow one out, then experiment after and find what you like, everyone has different opinions :)

also... dont bother buying a screen... just buy a roll of chicken wire, and make your own. then you can customizxe it however you want.

mine is simply some 2x4's screwed into a frame. then i drilled a hole every 2" all the way around, and strung the wire through.

How long would you have to veg to get that amount of tops?

my little 8 cola plant dosent seem as cool compared to a 150 top plant lol.

dont sell yourself short my freind. 1 big 2 not as big on and on. sometimes I think it all equals out in the end!

Back
Top Bottom